Best ways to optimize site for conversion

Highlighted
1 0 0

Would like your feedback on best ways to optimize my new Shopify website that sells premium tennis bags, www.geausport.com, for conversion. Thanks. 

FYI - I will expand the product line in 2021 and I will add user reviews to the product pages soon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 237

Hello @chrispageau, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

• It's great that you will add a new product line but currently, I will suggest you add more products in-store under the bag category with more color options. Overall, the look and feel of the store is great. 
  • Add the CTA button on the banner image of the homepage.
  • You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
  • Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
36 0 11

Hey @chrispageau, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. So in short I think the best way to optimize your conversion rate is by having the right traffic and you can achieve it by improving your products and website's SEO. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 40 129

Hi @chrispageau

Have seen your store and it looks great. Your products are good too. 

However, here are some of my comments for your store:

- Your logo should be bigger to make it more outstanding. 

- At your banners (slideshow), you need to add the CTA button. 

- Have seen your Instagram account, and you're building it, right? 

I suggest you have an Instagram gallery for your site to show your Instagram content and also the product photos. This can be beneficial for both your Instagram and Shopify store. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Buy now button

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar. Your product page has quite much information, so it's a must-have section. 

+ Add reviews section 

- I think you need to have more real-life product photos that someone is using your products. This will make your customers feel more motivated to buy.

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you do that with ease.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
2 Likes