Hi I would like to know what do you think about my store . I am running ads and trying to keep my store update everyday with new products and promos but still , I have it open since May I got -1.000 sessions in my store and only I got 4 sales 3 of them are my friends . What’s wrong with my store ? Please give me a feedback it would be very appreciated
my store is www.jensboutique.online
Hello @JensBoutique ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Jen S Boutique,
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being "improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
All the best!
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> Each collection have less products. Increase products in categories.
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
You have great products, all you need is a better site and that requires some investments. With that being said, let's hop on to the tips that will help you improve the sales rate:
-Make the header menu and navi bar slightly thinner
-Use a different hero banner image. Find one that is high resolution, unique and resonates with your brand. Hero banner creates the first impression, the one that you currently have creates an impression of an unfinished site
-Use more colors on your site. Just because your logo is black and white, it does not mean you cannot incorporate more of that baby blue you have used a couple of times. Choose between that blue or pink on the product image background and stick to it. I recommend blue because pink is a common color used on most of the clothing boutiques.
-Increase the contrast of the image you are using for categories on your homepage. Right now it looks blurry and exposed. (that might be on my monitor only though)
-Write product descriptions. They not only affect SEO but also help customers make choices.
-Use better product images
-Add a sizing chart
-Allow zooming into the images, to see the fabric and smaller details
-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hi @JensBoutique welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. You need to identify your best customers, so you can work backward and determine the characteristics that make up each of your best buyers. Aim to find out as many details as you can about each of these customers, including industry, company size, and point of contact’s role within the company.
2. Acquiring the wrong traffic is likely the single biggest reason your high traffic website isn’t converting. If your keywords don’t accurately reflect what your products are, or how your target audience searches, you’re likely attracting the wrong people.
3. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
5. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product images as a reference)
I hope this helps!