Bike Accessories: Visits But No Sales!

Hanan_Basher
2 0 1

Hi, 

I really would appreciate your feedback on my store. I've started an online store for bike accessories with one product. 

I am using FB ads to attract customers. This seems to be working except for two things: 1. visits are for less than 20 sec and 2. no sales.

I've twaeked the site as much as I can but in need of fresh pairs of eyes to give me ideas on what I can improve. 

www.travelpiecesonline.com 

Many thanks.

Hanan

feedbackbacon
Excursionist
102 0 12

It's hard to sell only one item in a store unless it is something very unique and original. The product you sell isn't particularly unique and can be found anywhere. Why would someone buy from you?

0 Likes
Matthew_Skala1
Shopify Partner
103 0 15

I can A. pay $3 on AliExpress and wait for it to be shipped from China; B. pay about $8 at my local offline discount shop and have it in my hands today; or C. pay you $13 and wait for it to be shipped from what is very likely the same place in China.  Which one will I choose?  Maybe A., maybe B., but definitely not C.  Like feedbackbacon said.

0 Likes
Niyazi_Senyurt
3 0 0

Hello 

First of all i am not a expert.

i think you have to think about one item shop. If you sell only one product you can take a domain more related with this unique item.

But if i want to say about what you already done for this shop is great works need some tuning.

- First BIG slide are not necessarily (you can put your one product at place)

- Make some more unique pictures of your product. Even more some video

- Keep every think simple: One page product, direct link to chart and finish.

- Your page title say nothing about your product.

0 Likes
Hanan_Basher
2 0 1

Thank you all for your feedback.

@ feedbackbacon & @ Matthew Skala  - I get your points about the uniqness of the product. My issue was that when I put the advert on FB for this product, I had around 200 visitors/day to the site. Thus I assume that the product was interesting enough for a click on the site link. Perhaps the price wasn't attractive enough. 

@ Niyazi Senyurt - I am planning to add more products as I test the level od interest in them. I like your suggestions espcially about adding a video to the site. 

I'll do some more twaeking re site/products.

0 Likes
shakaelectricbi
1 0 0

With Shaka Electric Bikes get comfort and style especially designed for everyday riders. Whether you're travelling to work or riding around the, our electric bikes can be used on any surface. This is the famous bike shops Chico CA. To get an electric bike from them contact through their website and earn good discounts.

0 Likes
sahiltaivas
2 0 0

That really serious.

0 Likes
jamersiri33
1 0 0

You may create a custom draft order right within POS, and you could add that draft order instantly to the POS cart so as to checkout/rate the patron interiorreviews your retail shop or in character.

0 Likes