Biota

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello fellow Shopifyers,

I am requesting feedback on my store Biota. Often when we create something from scratch we become stubborn and think that it’s perfect. That is why I am reaching out for some feedback and constructive criticism.  When I created my website I wanted it to be very simple and easy to navigate. The primary focus was for it to be extremely mobile friendly. This is the first time that I have ever created a website and I think I did ok, but I think it is also very boring compared to others that I’ve seen in this forum. I am still working on creating the brand and crafting designs of the worlds biomass. So far I really enjoy the concept that I’m working on but I know that I need to continue to improve to drive sales. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

-Biota

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Biota

The great thing about POD or selling clothing in general is you can fill your website with images of people wearing your products and smiling. When you do this it give your visitor a great feeling and they can envision themselves wearing your products. I'd add more images like that.

I can also send some examples of what I mean just reach out. 

Overall good start. Shopify is all a learning curve. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S Here are some helpful Videos/Articles 

#1 FREE Theme 

Shopify Apps 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks Clayton!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Biotaus 

I highly appreciate the fact that you are based on Sustainable development so much and give a decent piece of your cake out to donations. We need more people like that:) 

As for the site itself, I think if you add more options and work a little more on the functionality of the site, people will start noticing your brand. 

Here are some things I recommend changing/adding: 

Social Login 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Product Description

The descriptions that you have are unique, because you are not only describing the t shirt but also a species depicted there. I recommend taking advantage of that and telling some interesting facts about that fish or animal etc. that will make people want to protect them by purchasing from you. 

Visual Reviews

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

I recommend using Growave for adding a better functionality by Rewards, Reviews, Social Login and 5 more tools all in one platform. WE offer a free plan, also, for sustainable brands we have a special discount. 

If I managed to help please let me know by liking this post or feel free to reach out for more information. 

Enjoy your day! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Biotaus wrote:

Thanks Clayton!

No dramas at all happy to help. I also just emailed you some help tips and suggestions to help increase conversions and sales. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Biotaus,

"The first impression is probably the last one".So, in order to improve the sales count of your store, its appearence and overall maintanence matter a lot. Following are my suggestions for making your store look better than before:

1. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  2. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  3. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlighting "free shipping and discount coupon offers" using a bold unique header template is the first thing to do.
  4. "Abode" needs to be replaced with "home"-the most familiar terms in the main menu of any ecommerce store.
  5. Want to increase your site popularity! add "Bestsellers" to it and help your customers in searching for the best out of your store in a few seconds.
  6. "Branding" can be most effective once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and many more.
  7. "Terms of Service and Privacy policy" are missing which are crucial for building search engine content.
  8. A descriptive"About us" section with some images can boost the overall site familiarity and customer association.
  9. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  10. To promote your brand effectively, use testimonials near the site footer.
  11. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  12. "Limited time offers" should be given to encourage customer engagement and promote the urgency of buying store products.
  13. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  14. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store receive an improvement in the overall sales received very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes