Blue Crow Leather Works launched our website

Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, I just launched our site this weekend.  If you could, please take a look at the site and let me know what changes should be made or how I could more effectively use our website.

Thank you in advance.

www.bluecrowleatherworks.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
807 28 222

Hi there!

It's a good start - and congratulations on new online venture!

Featured image on the homepage - why not use a colorful image here instead of black & white one? Something eye-catching and bold definitely will help you engage with your visitors and invite them to browse.

Also consider optimizing this image further to boost your conversion rate. Add a short tagline telling people about your niche, and add a CTA [call to action], creating urgency and prompting people to click and shop. Make sure also to link this image to a relevant collection or a product page.

Top menu - rename “Catalog” link in the top menu to “Shop”:

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 05.40.56.png

It creates an urgency and gives an indirect order to shoppers, inviting them to take action [positive tone of voice]. The best performing shops design their customer journey [sales funnel] across the pages with clear CTAs - from the homepage, through collections to the checkout - so showing people where to click and how to browse your website to complete the purchase will put your customers at ease and improve your conversion rate.

Make sure to add trust signals as well: About us and Contact us page, Shipping policy and returns policy. These can also help you improve your conversion rate. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out the shipping cost, or contact details, so having these pages easy to find can also help you boost your conversion rate.

Hope it helps!

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello,

Nice Store. Here are some areas you need to improve

1. Add Policies pages

2. Create a high-quality banner with call to action

3. Integrate Instagram feed

4. Optimize your store for seo

5, Go for better design

If you need help please contact us at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Expert and Partner

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi BlueCrowLeather,

General
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • You need to add contact information on your storefront so your customers know how they can get in touch with you for any questions they may have. Customers may want to contact you to ask about your products before making a purchase, so you may be missing out on sales that you're not aware of with no contact info! You can easily create a contact page.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Product
  • Your product images should all be consistent in terms of size.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Congrats on the new store launch.Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Setup a main menu with links to your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you all for the kind responses and ideas.  I am very thankful for the input.

Going to be tweaking the website with these ideas. 

Cheers! 

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

thank you!  I like the idea of changing the catalog to shop and I will have to come up with an idea for a call to action.  

I appreciate your time and response.

cheers!

0 Likes