Boho Babes | Selling Summer Silk Dresses

bohobabes
Tourist
6 0 1

Dear shopify Community,

my girlfriend and I created the label Boho Babes. An online store focusing on selling high quality summer dresses at affordable prices. As the brand name suggests we focus on boho dresses and vibrant colors.

Feedback highly appreciated: https://bohobabes.store/

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2803 175 470

Dear @bohobabes 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

bohospeed.png

• Add Custom search at header and Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer: Open social profiles at new tab,add payment gateway icons and copyright text
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

Hello @bohobabes, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and it looks great. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- The collection is really nice. You should work on the pricing. I think it's quite high. You might miss out on sales. Make sure the pricing is as per the audience you are targeting.

-  Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @bohobabes 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make  Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

There are no Reviews on your products. Add customer reviews app to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes