Bounce Rate hovering around 50% - FEEDBACK TRULY APPRECIATED!

brandonlimt
3 0 1

Hey there! We truly appreciate your feedback!

This is our site: www.ze-ty.com

1. Which is more effective in advertising our brand: Linking our homepage website or directly to the product page that is advertised?
  2. Is there an optimal amount of range of photos that can really showcase our products?
  3. What kinds of photos or combinations of photos are more effective: list of items (text), picture of contents of box, final product, before and after?

Thank you for your time and any other feedback regarding our site is more than welcomed! 

Hi there ! Welcome to the shopify familia :)

So, to answer your questions:

Which is more effective in advertising our brand: Linking our homepage website or directly to the product page that is advertised?

Depends on the ad. If you're showing an add to a. collection, please link to the collections page. If it is a carousel of products, link it to the category page. If it is one product, link to that product page. Just remember the golden rule: what u show should be wheat you lead customer to.

Is there an optimal amount of range of photos that can really showcase our products?

Think of it more as a full view of the product. For ay a dress, one front top to bottom shot, one side shot, one action shot and one zoomed in shot to showcase either material, pattern or attrobute (like a high collar or glossy velvet button). If you have a phone, a 360 degree view, and pics of the accesssroies, and the details like headphone jacks or glass are good. So depends on product. 

What kinds of photos or combinations of photos are more effective: list of items (text), picture of contents of box, final product, before and after?

I think the answer to it depends on the category. Stuff like dreses just need more on-model shoots. Stuff like gadgets better to have in box etc. 

What is your store specialized in? I can check and give you advice based on my learnings. (Ive worked in ecommerce for like 10 years so have intuitive answers now)

Let me know, Im here

Best

Kay

ModeMagic

Kay Mann, the eCommerce nerd and Bitmoji fan :)