Bounce Rate is 75% Is my store crappy looking?

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

Hi everyone,

So my bounce rate is 75%...which is terrifying. I would deeply appreciate some honest feedback from shop owners. I know I have a great niche in a local market with the best prices. I am racking my brain wondering if it is color, layout, copy, etc. 

My site is www.foreverring.ca.

Thanks in advance!

A

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 318

Dear @Ana8888 

Hope following suggestion will help you

foreverspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add blog section to reduce bounce rate and increase traffic
  • Do Some ON PAGE SEO
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6
Hello, is there a way to see what it would look like without doing all the
work like customize a trial theme?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1177 58 350

Hi A,

the website doesn't look crappy, just very generic and put together in a hurry. You don't really give your visitors much reason to hang around and click through, hence the high bounce rate. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Ana8888 you need to fix your page speed see you result

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foreverring.ca%2F

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6
Thanks for the input. What specific changes do you think would be more
engaging? I'd like to keep it simple and easy to use on the mobile.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

While your store indeed can have some improvements, I don't think that's the reason for your high bounce rate. Maybe reviewing your ads campaign, are you running any misleading ads?

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6
I have one ad and it is spot on.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
141 9 50

Hi @Ana8888

I've seen your store, it's great but you still need to improve some things:

- You're sharing too many products on your homepage. I think you should only show collections. 

- You can consider adding Buy now buttons on the product pages

ConveyLego0612_0-1599814224939.png

- I saw your Instagram, why don't try to create an Instagram gallery for your store. You can show more real-life photos in the gallery, and your customers love that. 

You can see the example: 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599814495706.png

Check this app if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.

- Your products are high-price products, so you need to show more proof for customers. You can try to add live chat on your storefront to help you contact you faster.

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6
Thank you!! Really appreciate it you and everyone else adding their input.
0 Likes