Boxing Reflex Ball

uzi91
Excursionist
14 1 2

I sell boxing reflex balls in the united states and believe I am the only one in this country to do so, while other sellers ship from China.

Here is my product page:

https://boxingreflexball.com/products/boxing-reflex-ball

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2807 176 470

Dear @uzi91 

Hope the following suggestions will help you for the https://boxingreflexball.com/products/boxing-reflex-ball 

• Improve speed for mobile

boxingrrelfspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Excursionist
77 3 5

Hello Uzi

Welcome to the community 

You have a great store, but your landing page is not well oriented. it is scattered and well-positioned. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3743 214 667

Hey @uzi91This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my inputs on your store that you can start working on:

- You should improve the footer menu. Add a separate page of the shipping policy. 

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a favicon.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3799 358 743

Hi @uzi91,

Nick here from Shopify. I really like your product and think it's cool. I really like the story you're telling on the store about how you came about finding the product. There are a few things I've spotted which I feel can take it to another level though, let's take a look at them below:

1.) Picture and video quality - One thing I did notice and think you could improve on is the quality of your images and video. The product is great like I mentioned and you should showcase that in the best way possible. The video you have on the main page is a little blurry which could have someone move away from the store and not instill confidence to follow through on a purchase. The content team at Shopify wrote a great blog on image optimization which I feel could really help. You can read it here - 10 Must Know Image Optimization Tips

2.) The second thing I would recommend is add a favicon to your store tab. This is quite a small thing, but goes a long way and looks very professional. Shopify has a great tutorial on how to add a Favicon which you can see below:

3.) Something I noticed which really sticks out to me is that there is a lot of empty space in certain areas of your store. I'm wondering is there a different theme you can use or find a good use of the space so it doesn't look as obvious? For example in the screenshot below:

22-05-y05py-8dwf0

This gap could be used for something really cool to further your story or you could position the product in a more centralised place so it doesn't have a gap to one side. Definitley something to think about as this would really up the level of your store. 

I hope these help! Are there any other questions you have about Shopify, getting your store set up or anyhting like that? If so, just let me know in a reply here! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
uzi91
Excursionist
14 1 2

Thank you to everyone who has replied.

You have given me lots of very useful insight and information and I am working on making changes to my website accordingly.

Thank you!