Brand New Store

dobriyaa
2 0 0

Hi All,

I created a brand new Shopify store and am looking for feedback about it. Please visit my store and let me know what you think:

- feel-good-body-supplies.myshopify.com

Thank You

0 Likes
tarafield
2 0 0

I like it, only suggestion is to have a 'popular products section on your home page. otherwise i can only see one product at a time by scrolling down. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2789 162 518

Hello @dobriyaa, I hope you are doing well! Your store lacks branding and identity. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Improve the design and layout of the store. Make it attractive and appealing.

- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add a favicon.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes