Brand New and lost

AlexJ2020
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi everyone,

Looking for any and all help I am new to shopify been selling on etsy for a long time.  Wondering if someone could view my page and see if im headed in the right direction.  I am kind of lost and hoping to make my store here successful.  Thanks in advance

Heart-to-Hand-bath-and-body-boutique.myshopify.com

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Heart to hand Bath and body boutique,

Below listed points would surely help in store optimization:

• Enhance your store user experience and make the site identification unique by the use of "Favicon".
  • Modify "logo" by compressing the text and using graphics more.
  • "Terms and conditions" are a must for site authenticity.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey @AlexJ2020 ,

Welcome to the Shopify family!

I had a look at your website. It seems like you’re headed in the right direction. Kudos. Since you haven’t filled out much of your website pages, I can give you general feedback/advice on setting up your store.

1. Is there a way to shorten the name in your logo? It’s a bit too long at the moment :)
  2. The first fold, as soon as I land, is very crucial. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  3. Keeps fonts in your store a minimum. Using many different fonts will mess with the consistency of your website experience.
  4. Keep basic SEO hygiene in mind - meta titles, keywords, Favicon, product keywords.
  5. Keep your user informed - the best performing stores are ones that share all the relevant information with their customers at the right time. This means - info about products, shipping policy returns policy, about us, blogs, social media, and everything else you should be sharing.
  6. You should add as much detail as possible for the products. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  7. You need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
  8. The answer is reviews and testimonials - add them to your products to increase user confidence.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for lots of sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes

Hi @AlexJ2020 ,

I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention. 

Homepage: Homepage could be better and more organized.  Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage new customers.

Product Page: Product description formatting is bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Also, you can show website information, address, returns & free shipping policies, privacy policy and terms of services links in the footer. It gives a feeling of safety to your customers and it also ensures excellent customer service.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit

Hello @AlexJ2020 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes