Brand new fundraiser tshirt site -- Feedback appreciated

Highlighted

Hello all! I am currently working on a new site to partner with our business Artdog Designs, the new site is called thecommunitytshirtproject.com .  We are a custom tshirt printing operation and this site is focusing on a charity/fundraising aspect of producing shirts for organizations and events.  Ideally modeled after something like www.bonfire.com 

Any comments are greatly appreciated!  We also have our original site artdogtees.com which is a complete mess and was created before I arrived at the company, any help there to point me in the right direction would be wonderful as well.  Most of our business has been custom orders so we do not get much traffic through the site aside from a webstore collection I sometimes host instead of paper order forms.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi CommunityTees,

General

• I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.

Homepage

• You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I really like the Instagram integration towards the end of the page as this shows that your store is current and active.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

thank you for the quick response @fnLabs would you mind clarifying which store you are referring to?  I have an instagram for the community tshirt project but have not put any content on it yet.

how reliably does adding a phone/email work for customers trust?  I have run into issues in the past with spam sales calls related to robot trolling, which is why i have placed the contact form for the contact us page on each site. 

As for the social media links, are we looking at the same page? Both store pages already open the link in a new tab.

What would you suggest for an email capture? i removed the newsletter signup at the bottom, because we have not once had a submission on either store. I also removed the popup because of the same reason, quite invasive with zero return.

0 Likes
Highlighted

We had Bonfire as a client last year helping them with PPC marketing on Google, Facebook and Pinterest. Thus we understand your model and the industry very well. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase based on our ecom experience across ASOS, Jack Wills and of course Bonfire.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's pretty dark right now and does not feel appealing

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Add links to your footer for FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders... or better yet I would work on your layout and make the homepage a bit longer

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions on the fundraiser pages. This is going to help tie your site together and make it look more professional no matter what page someone is on

Product Page Feedback: Here is how to clean up the fundraisers charity pages

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make a sizing chart page link to it from your product pages and in the footer.

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Making sure each charity follows ecom best practises is going to make sure they raise as much money as possible

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show other people raising money in related causes. 

Your store needs some work around your design and layout. There is a ton of competitors in this space and you have to meet a minimum bar in 2019.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here is a review for your ArtDog Design site too:

Homepage Feedback

1. I would make your product images bigger on your homepage. That way the designs are easier to see and read

2. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Add a section for customer reviews on your homepage to build social proof

Product Page Feedback

1. You need to add more product images for the clothes you are selling. One image is not enough for the GTT outdoor line

2. Add a sizing chart page to your site and link to each from each product page. You don't want to have to deal with returns or refunds

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes