Brand with dropshipping

2 0 0

Hi, i'm an entrepreneur. i'll start drop shipping in the following days, all is ready. My supplier is located in China.
I'm representing a clothing brand & i'm actually searching for services of a logistic company. I can reach 60-100 orders per months.
The services i want you to provide me is :

1 - Put my brand tags on my items :

* if you already have a solution for it let me know. We can make an arrangements, i can buy you this service for each clothes... just let me know the prices and we can discuss

*Otherwise, i can ship you my tags and we can discuss for a price for your workforce service. The first options will be more benefit for each of us.

2 - Custom packaging

I need a quotation please if it's possible. I hope we can start work together soon.

Best regards,
rotbytor@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hello, our company is a factory integrating professional design, production and sales of work clothes. Mainly engaged in European and American men's and women's clothing. We have also launched a small batch customization service to undertake various clothing orders, Alibaba store: https://mujie88.en.alibaba.com/, whatsapp number: +8615817120149, looking forward to your reply, thank you!

0 Likes