Brave & Fearless feedback

1 0 0

Hi Guys,

I have an edgy kids clothing label that is all about the Rad Little Lad & Hip Little Chick. I was previously on big cartel but wanted to offer AFTERPAY and ZIPPAY so moved over to shopify. I absolutely love it. I've implemented a rewards program that's been super popular & have it linked with shippit and Xero so everything flows great. I use the pro plan from mailchimp for email marketing which I'm also very happy with. I also use an app to let people know how much more they need to spend to get free shipping and the feedback has been great on that. I've had fairly good success so far but I would really love some feedback! If you think there's any other apps I could benefit from or anything else you feel needs improving please?

www.braveandfearless.com

Thanks!

Rach.

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 2

I really want to see those adorable lifestyle images in detail but  the moving banner gets in the way. Mentally, it takes away that "I want to be that family" sensation.  There doesnt seem to be a way to see big images unobstructed (at least quickly) maybe one link on the home page that is titled "lookbook" so you can beter see clothing as full outfits on happy people. The photos are beautiful

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hey a Royal Enfield motorcycle! Whay year is it? 1940's? Website looks bitchin'

Vintage Triumph parts, classic BSA parts, and Norton parts!
0 Likes