Just looking for some feedback on our website ButterBeMine.com - and do you think it is ness to have a chat option on an event, wedding and custom gift website?
If so, has anyone had a good experience with chat apps for Shopify?
Hello @ButterBeMine, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Yes, you should have a chat option in your website. LiveChat or Chatbot in your business saves time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past. You can use the Shopify app Tidio for chat.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I love your products. It looks so great and unique. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows:
- The notice bar seems not attractive enough. You can consider optimizing the content to make it shorter and focus on the main point. Then you should make use of it by adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.
- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.
- Yes. You should have a live chat. Adding a live chat to your website can enhance both your sales and customer support efforts. Basically, we live in pretty fast times and this is the reason why consumers prefer using live chat. It provides the fast response times. Moreover, a live chat on your site can also generate and store incredibly valuable data about your customers because you will know what customers ask before making a purchase and common issues customers might have after using your product. This data can be valuable to improve your marketing efforts and product. development.
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.