Buzzard Tea - handcrafted loose leaf organic tea blends

2 0 0
We need your help! If you won’t mind taking just 5 minutes and have a look at
https://buzzardtea.com
Eager beavers that we are, we would love to know of your reactions, feelings, concerns, confusions, suggestions, etc. about what we are up to and how we are doing.
We want to build an online presence that is world class. I believe that chat is big, and that’s untapped so far in our segment. What other specific things can we do to increase sales? Would we put occurring monthly and your favorite tea in the store! That’s what we need right now is to know where we are from a design standpoint— usability, sales gremlins that run ppl away, or the elves that increase revenues, strengthen our core for growth ahead, foster continuous expansion, engagement and community service. How fast can we do this? Is it possible to transform our presence to be one of the first to build a “viral” virtual store and keep it rolling?
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
474 46 237

Hi Markfj,

I recommend to change your logo to your facebook page logo, facebook page logo looks more great than this.
Your slider images should be the same size and orientation so that they flow well.
Instagram link doesn't work.

This descriptions hard to read, maybe you think to change the text color.
Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.40.11.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.44.59.png

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Trailblazer
211 17 62

Hi there,

I think that notifier box which is appearing next to the chatbox can be moved or transferred to pop-up.

BUY NOW button on product pages can be smaller I believe.

Regarding the favorite tea, I guess it can be done so users click on it more.

Also, is it just me or links to Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter are not functioning. I mean they land to nowhere

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 12

Hi,

I have some suggestions on your website

Product page is not looking good.

- Make Buy buttons shorter in size

- Place checkout securely with section below the share buttons

- Add more content to the product description. Product descriptions are not trust worthy. It is the marketing copy that explains entirely about the product and creates an impact why the product is worth purchase. This link helps you how to maintain descriptions.

Good luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your image selection is all over the place. There is no theme going on right now

2. I would delay the 1o% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make sure all your product images don't have text or watermarks on them. This looks unprofessional

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes