Can I ask Feedback?

1cherry
1 0 0

Created this store using a Free Theme: https://www.littlemaedensleepwear.com/

May I ask some feedback on what I can improve? 

Thanks and have a nice day!

0 Likes
victoriousV
Tourist
5 0 1

I think you need a privacy page. I’m not sure. But that’s all that caught my attention. The website looks good to this newbie. 

0 Likes

Looks pretty good to me! In general, the store gives off a luxury vibe, which fits the items very well.

The most important thing to improve the store would probably be to add pictures for the different color variations (and to associate the selected variation with the image). While there's the color guide, I still wish there was at least one image of the item in the selected color. On some items the initially selected color is also different from the pictures. For example https://www.littlemaedensleepwear.com/collections/pajama-sets/products/gutsy-classic-for-men , which will very likely lead to customers ordering the wrong color by accident, as they'll expect to get the item shown in the picture, if they haven't changed the color option.

Here are a few minor details that came to my attention:

• Maybe this is not an issue and people from other countries will not land on the page, but I'm really confused about which countries the store ships to. With the .com domain and the site's content (and Instagram) being presented in English, my initial assumption would have been US. Since I'm based in Europe I clicked FREE Shipping Nationwide! Cash on delivery available! In the top bar, expecting to receive more information regarding shipping. After only finding in the FAQs that the delivery time outside of Metro Manila is 3-5 days. I'm even more confused. 
  • Between the shopping cart icon and Cart there's some space, which doesn't link to the cart. I accidentally clicked in this area.
  • Since there are some collections with only a single item, I tried to find a way to view the whole collection for men and women. I was looking for it in the menu's dropdowns and finally gave up. I stumbled upon the links to these collections much later on the index page.

Other possible improvements to increase conversion:

• Most popular online stores selling clothes display indicators for the different colors for each product on collection pages. Otherwise a customer might not realize that an item is also available in other colors.
  • Showing an alternative image on hovering over a product in the collection list, can help customers decide if they are interested to visit a product's detail page.

Hope some of this is useful to you!

Freelance Developer.
I customize themes, optimize stores and develop apps.
www.manuelkruisz.com
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1236 160 217

Hi @1cherry 

Hope you are doing well. I have some recommendations for you:

- The notice bar seems not attractive enough. You can consider to change the position to catch visitors' attention. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 10.41.42.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 10.39.54.png

- Add the CTA buttons: The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 10.41.13.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
waytoapps
Trailblazer
236 21 112

Hello @1cherry 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Firstly, Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add Shop Now(Call to action) button on the Hero Banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) button on the products which are on Home page.

Add Terms and other shipping, privacy policies to the Footer section.

Mention More contact details of your store(Email and Phone Number) to look trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes