Can I get Feedback on my Shopify Store

ibautista86
1 0 1

Hey there, my store has been open for the last 5 months. I'm getting a lot of traffic. Mostly from Social Media. My sales are low almost zero. Feedback would be greatly appreciated in the design, prices, products, etc. Thanks 

https://ikasa.com

Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hey @ibautista86 

Hope you are doing well.

I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought:

• Remove that entire Home Page section which pops up as soon as the website is opened. (The Facebook 5 star review and all the paragraphs from the top)
  • You can talk about the credibility of your products in the product page. You might also add a review section to your product page.
  • Use a Banner image on the Home page. (Slideshow maybe)
  • Use overlays over the images having text over them so that the texts are very clearly visible.
  • I would suggest you not to use cartoon emojis along with the texts.
  • There's no uniformity in the sizes of the product image. I'd suggest you use all the images of equal size so that the product tiles look equal and similar.
  • You might also add a 'Buy Now' button along with 'Add To Cart' on the product page.

You have such a large product collection, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.

Hi @ibautista86,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

RichardNguyen_0-1620785492902.png

- Just a small suggestion, I would recommend you make the product elements (product images, descriptions, prices...) align with each other to make the site look more professional.

RichardNguyen_1-1620785617688.png

It is quite tricky when using text-overlaid images, if we did not do in the right ways, users would find it difficult to scan information. So you can consider using semitransparent background for the overlaid text. 

RichardNguyen_2-1620785854279.png

Implementing Testimonials like Customer reviews, video testimonial,... should be taken into consideration since it is an effective way to expand your brand trust.

II- Collection pages

- Similarly as above, I would recommend you adjust the product details align with each other

RichardNguyen_3-1620785994214.png

I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product page

- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angles.

You should consider styling the product price to be more visible like increasing the font size since I see that the product title is overwhelmingly noticeable, while the product price is also one of the most important criteria for users when they are evaluating a product. 

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page and allow users to submit their reviews.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck!

P.S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat's on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3395 189 614

Hello @ibautista86This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

-  Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make them buying the products as easy as we can.

AiTrillion_0-1620904088919.png

For conversions, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

• Add web push notifications- It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
  • Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @ibautista86 ,

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes