Can I get a honest feedback?

Solved
ancient_urbz
1 0 0

Please let me know your feed back and a link of your store☺️ Thank you guys so much and love to you all!

www.ancienturbz.com

0 Likes

Hi @ancient_urbz 

After spending few minutes on your store and below is my thought that maybe useful for you.

- For your hero banner: This is the first thing will attract users when they come to your store and imagine what products are you selling. But in here I just saw a quote and be honest I don't know what exactly products you're selling. It would be perfect if you put your product's image here with its summarize information, and a 'BUY NOW' button will direct users immediately into Product's detail page.

- In each sections of Homepage: You should put the Head-title on top for users to know what sections they're in. Like: About Urbz, Top Selling Products, News, ...

- Headbar: Make your header sticky. This will better navigate your customers once they're in the store and scrolling down to see your products. If they want to discover more, they don't have to scroll all the way back up, thus, better user experience.

- Product Listing: You can use FOMO marketing to encourage people buy more products. This is the most fundamental way to boost your conversion rate.

- Product Detail: Your product images are limited. It is suggested to have 3-5 images for each product from different angle. The customers will have a better look on it and may proceed to make a purchase because they know exactly how the product is.

Hope that my suggestions may help you in some way. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your homepage.

Cheer!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey @ancient_urbz 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. There are images, but I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the images + copy in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you. The mission can come later.
  2. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.
  3. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. Add it. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  4. Add an about us page. Again, this adds a human touch to your store experience. And if you make it a story that people can relate to, it forms an emotional connection between your brand and the customers. Tell people about who the team is (or who you are), add photos and make it friendly.

These kind of products need huge social proof to sell. I’ve written a blog about using social proof to make your products stand out, which might help. Check it out if you want, linking it here.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

I would work with a designer to help build a brand around your product. Right now your site does not standout in the sea of sites and comes across average. You want to raise your bar higher for the brand and design of your site. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw only had 2 images

3. I would take nicer looking product images and help use product shots to set your brand apart

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
727 73 130

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ancient_urbz,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Well done on starting a store! You've taken the first big step, so now it's a question of refining and honing it to be the best it deserves to be! Here is my initial first impression:

20-07-vxx0i-b4eh7

Have you stumbled across our Tools page yet? It has a lot of resources for a merchant just starting out, but the most significant one in your case is the logo maker. It's pretty important to have a logo to help establish a brand for your business.

The date for your quote is not necessary. In fact, it is counterproductive. This is because you want your content to be relevant, fresh, and engaging. You do not want it to be literally dated or old news.

20-07-85gjc-37aeu

1. Social links

You can add social sharing buttons for your products and blog posts, and links to your social media accounts. Here's how: 

20-07-8gqhg-l12e1

There's more on this here.

2. About Us

You may wish to consider an "About Us" page for your store to encourage trust from your customers!  Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

3. Contact Page

You could create a "Contact Us" form, to save you sharing your own details online to the world. This way you would get customers to simply fill out a form with their query which will be sent to your email.

Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:

I'd recommend creating original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- Create blogs this is super important and here's why.

- Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog