After spending few minutes on your store and below is my thought that maybe useful for you.
- For your hero banner: This is the first thing will attract users when they come to your store and imagine what products are you selling. But in here I just saw a quote and be honest I don't know what exactly products you're selling. It would be perfect if you put your product's image here with its summarize information, and a 'BUY NOW' button will direct users immediately into Product's detail page.
- In each sections of Homepage: You should put the Head-title on top for users to know what sections they're in. Like: About Urbz, Top Selling Products, News, ...
- Headbar: Make your header sticky. This will better navigate your customers once they're in the store and scrolling down to see your products. If they want to discover more, they don't have to scroll all the way back up, thus, better user experience.
- Product Listing: You can use FOMO marketing to encourage people buy more products. This is the most fundamental way to boost your conversion rate.
- Product Detail: Your product images are limited. It is suggested to have 3-5 images for each product from different angle. The customers will have a better look on it and may proceed to make a purchase because they know exactly how the product is.
Hope that my suggestions may help you in some way. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your homepage.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
These kind of products need huge social proof to sell. I’ve written a blog about using social proof to make your products stand out, which might help. Check it out if you want, linking it here.
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
This is an accepted solution.
I would work with a designer to help build a brand around your product. Right now your site does not standout in the sea of sites and comes across average. You want to raise your bar higher for the brand and design of your site. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.
This is an accepted solution.
Hyde here from Shopify.
Well done on starting a store! You've taken the first big step, so now it's a question of refining and honing it to be the best it deserves to be! Here is my initial first impression:
Have you stumbled across our Tools page yet? It has a lot of resources for a merchant just starting out, but the most significant one in your case is the logo maker. It's pretty important to have a logo to help establish a brand for your business.
The date for your quote is not necessary. In fact, it is counterproductive. This is because you want your content to be relevant, fresh, and engaging. You do not want it to be literally dated or old news.
1. Social links
You can add social sharing buttons for your products and blog posts, and links to your social media accounts. Here's how:
There's more on this here.
2. About Us
3. Contact Page
You could create a "Contact Us" form, to save you sharing your own details online to the world. This way you would get customers to simply fill out a form with their query which will be sent to your email.
Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:
I'd recommend creating original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:
I hope this all helps!
All the best, Hyde.