Hi @Jemila !
1. I like your hero banner with clear CTAs.
2. Menu bar - navigation is on the bottom and not well-seen. Move it to the top
3. Add About us page
4. Add trust payment badges
5. Subscribe to newsletter - move to the footer
6. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
10. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app. Here is why:
You are already using a Review app and Growave has all of them along with Rewards, Referral, Instagram, Wishlist and Social Login.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Tira here, from Shopify.
Thank you for sharing your store URL. Thank you @Growave and @Droppersstop for your suggestions! I wanted to add onto these and provide some resources to help.
1) I think you have great product descriptions. I recommend adding product videos to your product pages to enhance them.
Product videos can show a potential customer what your products look like and how they can use the product. You can find some tips on creating product videos from our blog post: How to Use Videos to Increase Conversions for Your Ecommerce Business that covers how product videos can help your business, with examples and how to add them to your store. Check out our help doc with the steps to add product media here.
2) I noticed that when I open your menu, I'm not able to see the text menus that appear on the left side of the screen. Here's a screenshot of what I see:
It looks like you're using the Brooklyn theme, which is one of our free themes from our Theme Store. I recommend adjusting the text on your theme so that the text is visible on the main menu so that your customers can easily find their way around your store. Check out our help doc with the steps to adjust your colors here: Customize your color settings (Brooklyn).
3) I noticed that there is no About Us page on your store. I recommend creating one so that your customers can find out about who you are, what your brand is and establish a connection with you and your store. This will help build trust between you and your customers and can encourage customers to move forward with a purchase.
Here's a blog post with tips on how to write an about us page: The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own). It includes the reason to have an About Us page, a template that you can use on your store and additional elements you can add to your About Us page to make it meaningful.
Let me know if that helps!
I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:
1. The homepage looks cluttered as of now. I would suggest to keep a main banner at the top and highlight a few collections (Featured, Best Seller and New Arrivals). The images are all blurred, and there's no uniformity in image sizes, text placement, and font sizes. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Improve the top navigation bar (meaning to reposition and highlight the bar) so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections.
3. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
4. Please add your social pages, to show your social presence. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
5. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
6. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
7. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
8. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
Hope these feedbacks help.