Hey there, @Jemila!
Your store has some great things in it, and I think with a little visitor insight, you can make it stand out even more.
I like that you haven’t made it so long and have condensed it. I would suggest using click heatmaps (to see where people click) and scroll heatmaps (to see how far down the page people scroll) to really evaluate it.
I’m all for condensed navigation bars, but yours is too charge. Instead of Catalog, I would also add in your top collections. So Home | Natural Stone Jewelry | Therapeutic Energy Healing Jewelry | Charm Jewelry | View All Products. That keeps it short enough for visitors to read it quickly but still more options so they can click into it.
Use click heatmaps to evaluate your options and session recordings to watch how people navigate across your store.
For reference, I’m looking at Therapeutic Energy Healing Jewelry for Man and Woman.
For reference, I’m looking at the Women Long Flower Necklace Pendant - perfect for gift giving. - Silver.
Your store already looks good, and with visitor behavior, you can make it look even better. Because you’re using visitors to guide your updates, you can understand what’s stopping them from checking out and fix it quickly. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
My name is Vivek and I am a Shopify partner.
I have looked on your website, you have completed basic things in it.
I have some suggestions:
1. I guess you need to add some more links on the header menu (Home, Collections, Contact Us, About us, FAQ, etc) it will help users to access the right information on your website.
2. The banner is very good and would best if you customize the banner text position.
3. You should display most selling products on the homepage. It will help users to avoid extra click
4. You can use some creative blocks after the collection list.
5. You can add blogs (Ex. TOP 10 Memorable jewelry you should have! etc)
6. You can add accepted payment methods and trust signals (Shipping information, DElivery guarantee, Best quality guarantee, etc)
7. Footer is also a very crucial part of any website. Add customer support information (Contact details, address, business hours, email is, customer care number, etc.)
8. Add Live chat feature to answer your customer query.
Last but not least.
A compelling website always adds more customers and conversion to your website.