Can I get feedback from you?

PerfumesRegios
2 0 0

Hi!

My family and I have a perfume store in Mexico, we are conscious about the importante to innovate so we are launching our Shopify online store. Right know it is already published, but we continue to do constant changes upon feedback. I would really appreciate your comments and recommendations!

perfumesregios.com 

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-09 a las 12.46.27 a. m..png

0 Likes

Hi,

As I  have gone through your store its Cool, But you can some changes like,

sentence, Per release FREE shipping! it should be in bold 

oscprofessional_0-1612862208352.png

reduces these space,also you can use ralway font :https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Raleway 

oscprofessional_1-1612862288766.png

It should be in same level...also reduce some space below it.

oscprofessional_2-1612862346641.png

you can use text overlay here so the image and text looks good

As I can see your contact page needs to in proper in design point of view!

oscprofessional_3-1612862675581.png

it should be in center !

in footer menu policies should take link instead of hash sign..

you can fixes these issue

!

Apart from frontend you can check speed of your website, seo point of view,if you have any custom changes, speed optimization and any other requirement

For more details please check our website -https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/ 

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask

we are happy to help you ! 

Thank You!

Happy Selling

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @PerfumesRegios, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add categories in the header menu.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PerfumesRegios
2 0 0

Thank you very much for these comments, I will definitely take them into account for the proper changes. I have one further question, in the third picture (the banner), what do you mean when saying that it should be at the same level? Thanks in advance for the recommendations

0 Likes

oscprofessional_0-1612960949991.png

all button section needs to be in same line not up down!

Also If you like my feedback then you can like & accept it

happy selling ...

don't hesitate to ask query !

Good Day !

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes

Hi @PerfumesRegios 

This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. 

PageFly_0-1612997339619.png

You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it. If the logo is quite big, I suggest we can move it to the left side. 

It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

PageFly_1-1612997339638.gif

Besides, you should link more tabs on the menu to show which products you are selling. Sometimes, people just focus on what they can see immediately in your store.

2. Add more content on your homepage

• Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information to your homepage. It can be your collections and product lists to make intuitively what you are selling. I think you should put 1 specific product detail, the best seller collections, the new arrivals collection, for example, before the section “How it works” and instead of “Pick What You'd Like to Try”.
  • Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that is displayed on our page templates, you can refer to more.

PageFly_2-1612997339175.png3. Notice and adjust display mistake on laptop and mobile

• Firstly, you can see there are many white spacings among sections. We should optimize it to show more information on our page

PageFly_3-1612997339138.png

PageFly_4-1612997339234.png

• Secondly, the hero banner is cut on the mobile version. And the spacing is its problem on mobile. Here are some pictures of it:

PageFly_5-1612997338926.png

PageFly_6-1612997339071.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes