Can I get feedback on how my store looks also for abandoned emails??

Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 3

I made my store which took me a few weeks to do it's almost done all I need to know is how the whole site looks including the add to cart and checkout section as well is it missing something, should I remove anything etc? In the add to cart and checkout how does it look is that good enough? On the footer at the bottom the payments I have are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover in the accelerated checkouts I have Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay are those payments good or not? Also if its possible to do just provide a fake address when checking out to receive one of my abandoned cart emails I also want feedback for those as well? The service I have is Omnisend and the site is in  Test Mode   I'm missing the legal pages which I haven't done yet. I have debutify as my theme

Here's the store link- https://insigniaexpress.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Insignia Express,

Keep the following points in mind for a better store look:

• "Terms and Conditions" are missing from the footer.
  • The "header menu" should contain other elements like Shop,about us and contact us etc.
  • "Contact Us" page is missing too.
  • "Login" is quite essential for better information security.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best for your coming store journey! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @GalaxyRed ,

I just had a look at your website.  below are some of my thoughts:

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention. Make Buy Now button more visible on home page.

Homepage: Homepage could be better and more organized. For engaging new customers you need to work on your homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 25%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.Organize the collection of your product images. Insert images into carousels.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1751 108 313

Dear GalaxyRed,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 26-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Optimize your footer with social links
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Do some basic On page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @GalaxyRed 

Now let me be straight honest with you, the idea is graet the site needs a lot of work to be done. As you might know, during the isolation a lot of people started doing the deep cleaning and organizing their houses. So your product is a perfect fit to be promoted at this very moment. But the site looks unfinished and not professional. People build their opinion about the product based on the site, and looking on your site I would not buy the container. I think it is lacking some information. Clearly, you have started not so long ago.  ago and that must be the reason.

Here are some tips, that hopefully will help: 

-add About us, Contact us, ToS and Policies pages. Having only categories will not work out. You need to earn your customers trust before they write theird credit card number on checkout. 

-add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts and more just in one click check out Growave

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes