Can I get some feedback on my store Please

BBW-Connect
3 0 0

I've just started  my Shopify store in September. We have been slowly getting more traffic but also getting many visitors as well. I have been slowly changing items on my website to make it look more professional. I welcome any feedback you have to make my site better and engaging to increase sales. 

www.bigblackwic.com

Thank you.

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2792 175 469

Dear BBW-Connect,

Please share your store url.

0 Likes
BBW-Connect
3 0 0

*Updated*

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2792 175 469

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Improve your store speed for mobile. Currently 22-30

bigblackspeed.png

• Use silo structure menu at header
  • Optimize your footer with social links

removethis.png

• Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Optimize your store as per Search engine
  • Highlight your USP
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve
  • Add blog section and update it regularly for traffic and get more customers
Growave
Shopify Partner
926 25 309

Hi @BBW-Connect !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hello @BBW-Connect, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Create a drop-down menu under the shop category of the header menu.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add social media links in the footer.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @BBW-Connect 

Congratulations on your store. After spending a few minutes on it, I have some recommendations on your Homepage that might be useful for you and hope it will boost your conversion rate up.

Currently, I guess that your store is still under construction so please take time and build it up day by day.

1. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 17.33.18.png

As it’s the first thing visitors see upon entering a homepage and composed of a large area, the hero content is usually used to deliver important information and messages to the audience. This includes: 

• The store’s product range
  • Promotions and discounts
  • Featured products

Your current one is quite hard for customers to guess what's your product, your image should be more realistic to demonstrate what exactly is it. You can use a title to describe it and a  clearly CTA for customers to click on it. The current CTA is hard to see, you should not merge the CTA inside your image like this.

2. Featured products

Featuring products means dedicating a section on your homepage for the specific product(s) that you want to draw attention to. This section is supposed to significantly increase traffic to these product pages and can redirect visitors to a different page immediately. 

You can display a banner or a list of products like:

- Best selling

- On sale

- Unique product ...

3. Testimonials

To build up your brand's trust, you should display some feedbacks from customers about how they're feeling when they use your products. When more and more customers using your products, they will have more truth to buy more and more.

There are some recommendations I would like feedback on. Moreover, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.

Have a good day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.