Can I get some feedback on my store?

Breanna
3 0 0

Can I please get some feedback on my store ? I have spent 300 dollars building my site and it has little traffic and no sales ... please help me .. 

my site is foxandpoppyus.com

0 Likes

Lovely looking website and products, I would expand your menu and include a dropdown with more selections

Catalog

Mobiles

Furniture

Handmade Toys

Rugs 

Tents

This will help people search for what they are looking for, when you click catalog it just shows all of your products and can make it look a bit messy.

I would improve your footer pages, not sure where you are if I have a problem, add an about us page, website selling is about gaining trust.

I am sure you will get expert advice from the pros soon, but hopefully this will help..

The small changes we make today, make greater changes for our future.
Breanna
3 0 0

Thank you I will apply this and see if it helps ! 

0 Likes

No problem, this will not improve traffic but will help once you start getting traffic, you need to do SEO on & off page (that does take some work) again other will help on that front..

I find the best way to get your site more trustworthy and get the right amount of info on the site, is to visit your competitors websites and see what they have in the footer and also see what else they are doing and if you like it, repeat it on your website..  make sure your website is as professional and trustworthy as it can be, before you start doing PPC..

Good Luck  

The small changes we make today, make greater changes for our future.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
871 114 289

Hey @Breanna,

Sorry to hear that you've been spending with no return. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

fox-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

By the way, I like how you have "Shop This" and "Shop All", your links are mixed up currently so I'd adjust that but again, well done.

COLOR
When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. You have this pretty pink homepage banner and sell kids furniture and décor, the black you have at the top seems disconnected from the types of products you sell.

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily sync your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

CURRENCY CONVERTER
I’d recommend adding in a currency converter since you ship worldwide. Here is a video we did showing some free currency converter app options: