Can I get some feedback please folks

HorizonCases
1 0 1

Hello all,

Can I get some feedback on my website www.horizonphonecases.com please.

Not a whole load of sales happening currently!

Thanks team,

Nick

Hi @HorizonCases,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. 

Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store. I did have a great time surfing the store and enjoying the visual. However, there are still some comments I want to give to make it even better, here they are:

1. Include sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. You should make this menu bar sticky (include the header too if you can minimize the logo)

2. Hero section 

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 8.35.07 AM.png

Hero section is the most important part of a site so make sure to include these thing:

- Bespoke imaginary

- Clear information on your products so customers can have a quick look at it and realize what you are selling 

- CTA button 

I'd also recommend to make this section fullwidth to create better visual effect and the content of video should showcase more of your products rather than solely store logo.

3. Product list section

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 8.50.54 AM.png

- The Title should be bigger (since its the title of whole section so the more bigger it is the greater signal for visitors to know what content would be appear next)

- Include secondary hover image (a real picture provide better effect)

- Include CTA button (SHOP NOW, BUY NOW, etc.)

- Include Star Rating

- Include color variant

4. Layout

- You can consider to include more sections for your website homepage, therefor your visitors can know more about your brand and be hooked in the content. Some sections I think are needed: About Us, Blog List, Social Proof.

5. Product Page

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 9.04.56 AM.png

One product page should only has 3-5 secondary images. You should also include real image rather than mockup. 

---

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark it as solution. Let me know if you have any questions.

By the way, I have this awesome news for you:

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers!

I think you can consider to join, if you do, you can SIGN UP HERE 

event-cover-ominisend.png

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3395 189 612

Hello @HorizonCasesThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add important policies, about us, contact us information in the footer.

AiTrillion_0-1620897928163.png

- Add a section of trending products on the homepage. 

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Reviews. Add reviews on the product page. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes