Can I have some feedback on my store ?

Excursionist
24 0 3

Hi there,

I've launched my store and I have made some sales but I am barely profitable.

I don't understand what's wrong, I tried to make the store a little bit more branded. I put scarcity and good marketing offer (I guess ?)

But still my conversion rate is pretty low.

Capture d’écran 2020-01-14 à 17.59.12.png

What can I do to improve this ?

Here is my store : https://www.strong-body.fr/products/planche

Thanks a lot for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Vincent_Tieng,
I have just visited your website. You put a lot of effort into making this pretty and professional website, right?

I would like to give you some feedback to make it better:

1. Improve your page loading time.

Your page speed is quite low on mobile devices. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions. Actually, people can quickly leave your online store without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading.aa.png

2. Analysis your website visitors

Whatever you have high website traffics, you need to make sure that your website visitors are your targeted customers. What I mean that you should identify your target customers who are interested in your products and find ways to land them on your website. 

I hope that the above feedbacks can help you improve your online business and get more sales. 

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 3

improve the loading time of your website.

Test your page loading speed on PageSpeed Insights as well as on GTMetrix.

Test the responsive design of your website on the Responsive Design Checker.com as well.

Google says that most of the users on search on Google use Mobile devices.

So, optimize your site for that as well.

Regards. 

1 Like