Can I have some feedback on our store?

RuiOliveira
2 0 2

Hello,

I've just recently posted on the forum but on another topic.

What do you think of our store? Can I get some feedback please?

Autenti'ka Concept 

Thanks

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

Hey @RuiOliveira,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

autentika-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

SEO
I can tell there has been some work done there, which is great, I’d encourage you to keep working on it more. When writing your SEO, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. You have product names such as Hope Sneaker” and “Sensibility Sneaker”, the issue here is that a person trying to find this type of product in Google is not going to type “Hope Sneaker” or “Sensibility Sneaker” into the search bar. I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you reach your intended audience organically. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

LOCAL
With ever sale you do locally, make sure to include a business card with a discount for their next online order. This will create awareness that you have an online shop. Here is how to create a discount code:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. Here is a video on how to add a free review app to your store:

MARKETING
For you, I’d recommend creating videos to market your products. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go!

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
featherbeautifu
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, 

I want to first say, I really like your front page. It has a really nice minimalistic design. I really liked how you added a video to also showcase your products. 

In addition to that, I really like your footer design you have. It has FAQ, Return Policy and Terms of Service which I think it great for new and returning customers. 

I honestly don't have anything negative to say. I personally really liked the design! 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3720 214 663

Hey @RuiOliveiraThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I reviewed your store, it looks professional and visually appealing. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1624965104816.png

- On the product page, the image should be displayed here. Fix its position. 

AiTrillion_2-1624965844492.png

- Add this review section to the product page. 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase. Also, if the product is sold out you can add a button 'Notify me when Available' so customers gets notified automatically when it's available.

AiTrillion_1-1624965615010.png

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. Customer engagement is very important for consistent sales or you will miss out on sales. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @RuiOliveira 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I must say that your store looks so nice and professional, you really invest in high-quality images, and I love how you have a video on the home page; however, I would like to have some suggestions:

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

Autentika Concept _ Shoes, Sandals & Acessories 2021-06-30 08-16-32.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

However, the hero banner should reflect more clearly the products you are selling in your store.

1.3 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

You can consult my Centic template

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-06-26 18-48-19.png

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Product page

I take an example of this page https://www.autentikaconcept.com/collections/hope/products/hope-square-toe-sandal-2

2.1 Add more images of the human model

You can add images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit.

To approximate the information such as overall fit, how it looks on their body, you need to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the products on their bodies, they can stop buying and find other websites.

2.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi @RuiOliveira 

While i navigating your store website ,i observer few points.

Your homepage doesn't have Testimonials and Blog .

Testimonials are a very effective online marketing tool . The trustworthy and familiar face of an advertising medium helps to break down this barrier and makes the customer more likely to buy. Try to add testimonial.

when navigating through product i didn't find Product reviews ,Wishlist , Recently viewed products. try to implement these in your product page .

Add trust badges  in home and product page.

Rewards help in attracting customers to buy products by revisiting your store .You can provide rewards for subscription, registration, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. 

Go with  social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. Add to your store in login page .

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes