Can I please get feedback on my site

Highlighted
4 0 0
I would like to get a Guru to look at my store. To see any errors on my store for me. Because I'm very confused. About my site because I'm getting visitors tons but no sells. I think my website is driving everyone away. PLEASE HELP koolteeshop.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Koolteeshop,

The currency converter can be placed beside the cart and search bar for a systematic header view. A unique header template needs to be created for highlighting discounts and shipping offers. Other keen points to be noted are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart and search bar for a more systematic header view.
  3. The currency converter need not be included in the footer when it is already a part of the header.
  4. Favicon is missing, which is quite suitable for site identification.
  5. Social links like Facebook, Instagram etc are a must for better customer connectivity.
  6. You need to add some more products for improving store variety and grabbing better customer traffic.
  7. Once the product count increases, you need to add different product categories or collections to the main menu for a more customized look.
  8. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the visitors of your store soon turn into customers.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes