Can I please get feedback on my store?

boo_artistry
2 0 2

I have set up my store and run ads but no sales. I get minimal traffic and I am not sure what my store is lacking. Please provide any feedback! www.booartistry.com

MarkRoss
Tourist
51 3 11

Hi,

You did well the banner with the "order now"

I recommend to make the 3 items sections center

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2383 140 429

Hello @boo_artistry, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Improve the footer menu. The header menu is showing in the footer too.

Screenshot - 2021-02-23T142418.590.png

- Add a separate page of the shipping policy, returns & refund policy.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
82 10 39

Hello @boo_artistry 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) button on the products in "print your design" category.

Also add few more products to the home page.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
246 43 151

Hey there, @boo_artistry

Welcome to Shopify! You’ve created a great store with a fun niche. 

Let’s start with traffic. How are you  generating traffic? Are you using any paid campaigns? Once you start improving your site, you may want to consider spending a little to generate traffic through Facebook ads or the like. 

In anticipation of the traffic, get visitor behavior tracking tools in place. I’m talking about things like heatmaps (to see where people click) and session recordings (to watch what happened during each visit). When you have those in place, you can evaluate your campaigns to see which ones are more successful and have more conversions.

Let’s move on to your website.

• Logo: I would add a logo instead of using text. 
  • Main navigation: I would simplify this. Unless you’re getting more engagement with Contract Us and About Us, you’ll likely be able to keep those in the footer rather than the main navigation. Use session recordings to analyze what people are doing once they land on your site. 
  • Hero image: Increase your CTA button and use a different color. Make it stand out a little more. Use a click heatmap to see where people are clicking and if they are missing it. 
  • I would switch the order from Choose the number of people to the ordering process.
  • Ordering process: Keep the image dimensions consistent throughout. I would also make sure the final masterpiece matches the image before. Right now it matches the first image rather than the one with a different background.
  • Footer: Add in Contact Us and About Us. Also add in pages for the shipping policy, refund policy, and terms & conditions. For your newsletter subscription form, add in more value. What would someone get if they signed up?
  • FAQs: Link your email address. I would also restructure it. Many of the questions could also direct to the corresponding policy page, such as shipping or refund. I would change “uncategorized” into something else. Personally, I would have expected more information about the ordering process. 

Ordering is where I see the most issues. First, the detail-driven things:

• Make sure the background choice updates with the selection. 
  • Make the buttons consistent sizing. Buy It Now looks faded out, meaning someone may think it’s not an option. I would also rethink the animation on the Add to Cart button. Do some testing to see if it’s more distracting or helpful.
  • Are there any photo requirements? Best practices? Advice? 
  • Make it more obvious that it’s a digital product - maybe even include it in the title.
  • Link to your print design collection and maybe even use a button (if you keep this strategy)

Now, we have to talk about the difference between a digital product and. a print product. I would suggest watching a few session recordings of people who engaged with your product page. The reason is that I was pretty confused by the ordering process.

Let’s say I’m a visitor to your site and want to buy a digital print. It’s done from the main Design yourself into a Burton style character ordering page. Easy.

Now let’s say I’m a visitor to your site who wants to get it printed. 

• Do I use order through the Design yourself into a Burton style character ordering page first?
  • Can I complete an order if I only put in an order for a printed design but not a digital upload?

I would think about ways to make this more streamlined. Would it be easier to create a page for ordering the digital copy and a page that includes an image upload for each print design as well? Or would it make more sense to have “Get Started” that walks you through the ordering process, including asking if they would be interested in a printed product?

You may want to run a poll to see what your visitors are most interested in. 

You need to be proud of yourself! Your store shows all of the hard work you’ve put in, and adding visitor behavior to your toolbox can be a gamechanger.  Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, polls, and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @boo_artistry welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

3. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

(I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 8.59.20 PM.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes