Can I please get feedback on my store?

turningyellow
3 0 0

Hello,

I would really appreciate if somebody can give me feedback regarding my store please? The website is www.turningyellow.com 

0 Likes

Hi @turningyellow

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your home conversion rate of your homepage. 

What is good

1. First of all, I love The Simpson, and I think this product is brilliant. And you've done an excellent job at delivering the theme and the vibe that your products offers. 

2. The layout is very clean and easy to navigate, I don't have much trouble between the pages in your site. 

3. The Image with Text overlay is well-designed, the text is not obstructed or hard to read when putting on a background. 

What can be improved: 

I/ Landing page

1. You should make the Header sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Sale Banner for obvious reason if you have one, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action. 

PageFly_3-1614304183719.png

2. Refund and Shipping Info should be listed in the Footer. They are quite important as they can act as a assurance to your customers when they're shopping your products. This would build your store's creditability. 

PageFly_2-1614304161055.png

3. Simplify the 3-step process. Customer would scan the text rather than reading the whole paragraph and if it's too long, the chance they give up and bounce would be higher. You should keep it consistent by 2-3 lines. 

PageFly_1-1614304143309.png

II/ Product Page

1. Add Hover effect for Add To Cart and Buy Now Button. 

2. Compact the payment method into 1 single line. 

PageFly_0-1614304112683.png

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
turningyellow
3 0 0

Thank you so much for the feedback I really appreciate it! Could you please suggest why I am not getting sales?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2969 171 548

Hello @turningyellow, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are few suggestions:

- Your store is looking easy to navigate and everything is clearly explained.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a separate page of shipping policy, privacy policy.

- You should add a LiveChat in your store.

- The pricing is high. You should change the pricing. It can be the reason you can miss out on sales. 

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add customer engagement tools in your store to make your store engaging and interactive. If your store is engaging then it will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store and will reduce the bounce rate.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Dear @turningyellow 

You have a nice store.

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• At header

turningheader.png

• At footer: Also add all policy documents ,social profiles and important links
  • Add customer support
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Optimize your store for SEO
  • Do e-mail amrketing and piad ads
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes