Can I please get feedback on my store?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey everyone!

I recently started a store called Modern Sloth and was wondering if I can get some feedback? Thank you so much in advance!

Best,

HT

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

Your website has half of the page contains header section like https://snag.gy/tzkSoB.jpg, And it covers product page too. I suggest you can decrease your header part and your logo due to large spaces on header part. And check these two images https://snag.gy/MFTdNY.jpg and https://snag.gy/Ah5S4q.jpg.
And you don't leave empty space under variants in product view page see this image https://snag.gy/szTJDc.jpg. Your website cart page also you can use placeholder on quantity field check this image https://snag.gy/9I7fw5.jpg.
Have you created your store social media pages like Instagram and Facebook? I am unable to find your store social media page links. You can post your items in your store Facebook page and Instagram, So many consumers using social media every day, this presents a great opportunity for to increasing of your conversion rate.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1033 50 154

Hey,

You have got some great products on your store. Here are some suggestions that will help you to engage and convert more on your store- 

1. Change the placement of newsletter subscription box to the top of your store.

Your email newsletter needs to capture attention at first glance.

2. Yes, banner and pop-up can help you generate extra revenue through your company website. And make sure that you delay it to one minute to give your customers a bit more time to look around the homepage.
Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

3. Display reviews and testimonials, Whether you’ve got Google reviews, Facebook ratings, or simply positive comments that customers have emailed to you, make sure you creatively showcase them on your store.
You can create a seperate review page. I would recommend you to add a button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance.

4. Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. I would love to suggest you what more can be added in order to boost up your sales and low down your bounce rate.

5. Chatbot- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions.
This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You need your potential customers to feel like you’re honest and worthy of their investment. Your website can go a long way in that regard. Use these above-mentioned tips- it will help you to cultivate your site trust.

This is how you can engage your customers on your store. If you want I can schedule a free demo call with Aitrillion support team (which will assist you in finding a perfect marketing solution for your online store). So that you can have a better understanding about how to "creatively engage and retain your customers".

There are other "must have" suggestions as well. Let's discuss it in detail - http://bit.ly/2JKqcgk. You can also email me at support@aitrillion.com.

Regards,
Samina.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your site as white text on a black background can be hard for some to reason

2. Add links to your footer for FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so very much @DuaneBrown! I truly appreciated your thoughtful feedback and was wondering if I could ask for your clarification on some of the points you previously made:

1. For your first point under Homepage Feedback, could you clarify on how white text on a black background "can be hard"? It would be really helpful if I could gain a better understanding of how that is so and if you might have any suggestions on fixing that

2. For your third point under Homepage Feedback, did you think the Magic Serial Chiller Mug (featured product I selected) could be in a better location on my store and/or did you think there should be a better product there? 

3. For your point regarding the sizing chart, may I please ask if you might be able to show me a demo/reference store that has the sizing chart on a different page? That way, I could proceed to reference how such page is made--thank you!!!

4. Regarding your last point, I am not sure I fully understand how I can accomplish that. Will that only be available after I generate sales?

Thank you so much for your valuable time and help!!! I look forward to hearing from you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much for the link @Andrew_AWIT ! I am incredibly grateful to receive helpful insight/feeback and will proceed to make the necessary changes before I finally send a request for a free store review through that link you shared. Thank you! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

You are welcome on the feedback... see my comment below:

@hgt321 wrote:

Thank you so very much @DuaneBrown! I truly appreciated your thoughtful feedback and was wondering if I could ask for your clarification on some of the points you previously made:

1. For your first point under Homepage Feedback, could you clarify on how white text on a black background "can be hard"? It would be really helpful if I could gain a better understanding of how that is so and if you might have any suggestions on fixing that

It's hard to read because it does not contrast well on some screens.

2. For your third point under Homepage Feedback, did you think the Magic Serial Chiller Mug (featured product I selected) could be in a better location on my store and/or did you think there should be a better product there? 

You can pick whichever product you want to feature, just don't put on a product on the homepage and leave it. Write up copy on what you picked it and sell me or anyone coming to the site to buy it

3. For your point regarding the sizing chart, may I please ask if you might be able to show me a demo/reference store that has the sizing chart on a different page? That way, I could proceed to reference how such page is made--thank you!!!

You just need to make a new page in your store and place the content on that page. You can see a sizing chart page on this store: https://duetream.com/pages/halter-top-sizes

4. Regarding your last point, I am not sure I fully understand how I can accomplish that. Will that only be available after I generate sales?

You can use an app for this. You can to create a Related Product type section. You can see an example on this page for Popular Items: https://duetream.com/collections/duet-outfit/products/light

Thank you so much for your valuable time and help!!! I look forward to hearing from you. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much @AiTrillion ! I really appreciated your insightful feedback and was wondering if I could ask you for some clarification: 

1. Do you have any suggestions on a different "title" for my newsletter subscription box after I move it to the top of the store?

2. I'm puzzled on how I can obtain reviews and testimonials until I finally make my first sales...I mean, I think I had read somewhere you can import product reviews from Aliexpress? If so, would you happen to know which app(s) can accomplish that?

3. What suggestions do you have on increasing engagement on my site?

4. In your opinion, what might be the best Chat Bot app to install? 

Thank you so much once again and I look forward to hearing from you! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Wow thank you so very much @appfreaker_com  for providing screenshots to illustrate your points---I really appreciated them! You made a really good point about posting my items on Facebook and Instagram. I'm currently dealing with a technical issue where my Instagram Business Account is unable to be added in the Sales Channel of my Shopify Store. I'll definitely focus on promoting my products on Social after I finish constructing/editing my store! Also, I noticed the app "Aliexpress Dropshipping & More" connected to your account and have an interest in installing it. May I ask you what the main benefits/pros of the app are? 

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

It's my pleasure:)

"Aliexpress Dropshipping" is Our Shopify App. Our app is Used for Import the products from more than one supplier sites like aliexpress, dhgate, amazon, ebay, ...etc.

And we are providing Daily auto update means It is keeps your product info updated with the new data from aliexpress by this auto update feature.

And you can choose to ship method by our new feature “Customized Shipping”, This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-Less effort.

And we are providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
An item title ought to concisely clarify what an item isn't what an item does. Item titles need to never be loaded up with catchphrases, discount offers, claims, deals informing, or whatever else other than the item and its distinctive highlights.

Thank You:)

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes