Can I please get some feedback for the store?

TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
348 4 18

Can I please get some feedback for the store? www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
234 18 86

Hello, @TheStripesInMe I hope you are doing well. I have gone through your store and here are my thoughts about that:

I really liked your home page. It will give a positive impression of your store whenever someone visits your site. However, I didn't see enough information about your products. Since your customers can't visit your store physically, the only way they can know about a product is by reading the product descriptions and viewing product images. So, try to provide as detailed and elaborate information as possible about a product.

You have posted only 2 images of most of the products if not all. As I said, people will take the buying decision seeing the photos of your products. If the product images don't attract them or if they are not satisfied with the images, then people might not be interested in buying from you. That is why try to add more images of your products.

You have added a blog section but it doesn't serve the purpose due to the lack of content. If you want to keep the blog, then you should put quality content there.

And finally, try to get some reviews from your customers. It will increase your credibility and the word of mouth will bring in more customers to your shop.

I hope you will find this beneficial and improve accordingly. Wish you all the best.

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Growave
Shopify Partner
940 25 336

Hi @TheStripesInMe !

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

I have to say that your store is so amazing and really modern, besides that I have some recommendations on your Product Listing page that might be useful for you.

1. Page Header

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 18.09.06.png

First-time visitors are people who have no previous interaction with your brand. Therefore, landing directly on a category page might be confusing if they cannot tell within a few seconds what types of products are included.

You can put a banner on top of each Collection page to describe what they're in. It would be really useful for all of us.

2. Cross-sell section

While product listing pages are type-sensitive, which means only certain types of products are supposed to be displayed in a specific category, recommending relevant products for up-selling and cross-selling can be done in the form of category recommendation.

For example:

28-upsell-cross-sell-1

There are only 2 things that I would like to share with you, everything else is perfect and I don't have anything to feedback on it. Moreover, you can check this article to optimize your product listing page.

Cheer!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.