Can Someone Look at my store

Casety
2 0 1

Hi everyone, 

I just stared my website 10 days ago, and I was wondering if someone could look at my site. Any advice would be great. Any apps I should get. How to make my store better. How to advertise. I advertised my products but did not make any sale. I posted few days ago and this community is so helpful. Thank you so much in advance. 

case-ty.com

0 Likes

Hi @Casety 

At the moment your website needs a lot of work to be able to convert visitors into sales. The main thing that pops out is the product pages. Here is what you need to add. 

• More detailed descriptions (Ali Express descriptions don't work) 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Product Up-Sells (maybe) 

Also you could use a better theme. I did a review of my favorite free theme below. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify/1-shopify-free-theme

If you would like a more detailed free theme reach out below. I provide awesome free video reviews 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

Overall good start. Shopify is all a learning curve and I'm sure you will make this work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Case-ty,
"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be "eye-catching" in order to convince the user to buy. Pay attention to the below tips to improve your sales rate:

• The width of the "Newsletter Bar" is too large which looks awkward. Hence, you should minimize it.
  • Create a unique header template with the tagline "Free standard shipping on all orders" for better customer notice and attention.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".Add one to your site as well to identify it uniquely. 
  • Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • "Terms and conditions" are an essential part of the site footer to retain the "customer faith and trust".
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store receive its first sale very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes