Can You Help?

Highlighted
2 0 0
Alright, I need help. I really don't want to become part of the failure statistic.

I haven't had a sale since November. Traffic seems high enough to where I should've had a few sales, at least. So, something is scaring people away. Hopefully, its not my products. I need some genuine feedback. I really hope its something I can fix.

Https://suncoast-graphics.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Suncoast 

Your website is really clean and brings focus to store items - which is great! I've noticed a few things worth working on.

Improve User Experience
Ensure standard sizing of store item images. Right now there's inconsistency in sizing product image - making product items seem unaligned. Here's what we have right now:

Current Page Setup - SunCoast GraphicsCurrent Page Setup - SunCoast Graphics

After resolving the above, include clear Call-To-Action buttons (Add to Cart) on the home page and ensure that all items are well-aligned. See an update to your store below:

Updated Product Page - SunCoast GraphicsUpdated Product Page - SunCoast Graphics

Think about running sales on certain product items by offering discounts over a specified period. 

Search Engine Optimisation

To improve your ranking on search engines, ensure that you've adequately set up SEO which ensures that your website shows up when shoppers search for t-shirt, motorcycle jackets etc. You can find SEO apps which will identify and fix all SEO issues that you need in order to help increase your store's SEO rankings and traffic. 

Important Footer Links

It seems you don't have some links on your store: FAQs, Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, Return and Refund Policy. As a business, it's important that you let your customers know that you take handle their data with utmost care, and also have policies that cover how they can return defective items, get refunds etc. This makes your store trustworthy --  shoppers look out for these things.

Collect and Show Customer Reviews

Ask for reviews from your previous customers, and show these reviews on your website. This will serve as a social trust layer to new / potential customers. Once people know that you have customers who are happy with your products, they're also likely to buy those items.

Improve Customer Engagement 

Beyond this point, think about how you'd handle customer engagement to drive up conversions on your store. The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement on Da Lions Den should primarily be about understanding what customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly to conversion. 

You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.

- If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know.

- Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution

You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion. Best of luck in improving your store and growing your business!

~ Kingston

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
4 Likes
2 0 0
Thanks for the feedback. The pic size difference has bothered me, too. I just end up working on new products with my time, rather than website development. I'll revisit the other tips too. Also, I'll watch the video on your app as I'm not too clear on what it does, yet.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

You seem to have plenty of quality products. What could be a little confusing as to what you are offering - the actual apparel pieces as in the pictures, or just graphics to use with your own apparel. Having it clearly explained on the homepage can clear of any confusion, build your authority as a brand, and boost conversion rate.

Also, make sure to target one customer type - appealing to everyone makes your offer too vague to appeal to anyone. Make sure to target either trucker customers, or fashion conscious customers, politically focused audience etc. Make sure that you are associated with one type of audience and it will be much easier to appeal to them with the right branding, products, blog posts, marketing messages etc. 

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes