Can You Please Give Me Your Feedback About My Store

Solved
Highlighted
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hey. I saw your website and have some stuff you could improve. I would make the logo vertical and place it on the left. There are a couple of grammar mistakes that you could easily fix. I am also very new to Shopify so I'm not perfect. You could check out my website if you like which is elementscases.com. Since I just started, I wouldn't mind helping you for free. DM me on insta @elementscases if you would like some help :).  

2 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Anasstore35 

At the moment how your product page is set up it will be nearly impossible to make sales. You really need to work on this. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
That’s perfect
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Anasstore35,

Want to catch more user attention and notice! You really need to some on some of your store aspects mentioned below as follows:

1. The "payment icons" on the "product page" are unequal in size.
  2. "Currency converter" is a must as you deal with "worldwide shipping".
  3. The"privacy policy" should be in different paragraphs for ease of reading.
  4. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a "favicon" is the recommended solution.
  5. "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  6. Instead of just writing "Free shipping for all products" on the header top, create a unique header template with catchy slogans indicating urgency to buy like  "Last Chance! Free shipping for all products ends today" OR "Ends today! Free shipping for all products" to gain better customer insight.
  7. Align all "Footer links" vertically for symmetric placement.
  8. "Contact Us" is incomplete without a contact form.
  9. The "professional central banner" should be full width to overlap extra spaces and impart a "decent site view".
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I wish the luck favors you always! All the best.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Anasstore35, here are some suggestions:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image (with a call to action button on it)

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-New arrivals, Best sellers

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. Change the font style on the banner image and add attractive slider images. Add about us page.

3. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

4. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

5. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would to implement these tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes