This is an accepted solution.
Hey. I saw your website and have some stuff you could improve. I would make the logo vertical and place it on the left. There are a couple of grammar mistakes that you could easily fix. I am also very new to Shopify so I'm not perfect. You could check out my website if you like which is elementscases.com. Since I just started, I wouldn't mind helping you for free. DM me on insta @elementscases if you would like some help :).
Want to catch more user attention and notice! You really need to some on some of your store aspects mentioned below as follows:
I wish the luck favors you always! All the best.
Hey @Anasstore35, here are some suggestions:-
1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Slideshow Image (with a call to action button on it)
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
-New arrivals, Best sellers
-Newsletter sign up box
2. Change the font style on the banner image and add attractive slider images. Add about us page.
3. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
4. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
5. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would to implement these tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.