Can anyone check my site and leave a feedback?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, I would like to know what you guys think about the homepage? We will change the layout in 2 weeks there we explain our brand but for now, this one will be up. Thanks in advance! 

www.wearmorphosis.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @onurcolak 

You have way to much stuff popping up on a mobile phone. With the following you have on Instagram you probably can get away with this design flaw but new people to your website will hate it. Realistically you should be converting over 2% with that type of following if your not something is wrong. 

Overall good work. Keep it going

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, Thanks for that great feedback! I deleted the pop up which was coming up. About the Whatsapp and Messenger pop up is it good or bad? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@onurcolak wrote:

Hi, Thanks for that great feedback! I deleted the pop up which was coming up. About the Whatsapp and Messenger pop up is it good or bad? 

Hi @onurcolak 

I sent you a video review of your website giving you some tips etc. Check it out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @onurcolak 

I like the idea of your store around the green theme and I think that will resonate with people given wider coverage of this agenda. 

The site overall to me as a potential consumer, looks pretty good. The product range seems decent and good descriptions. Pricing seems a bit on the higher side for a new brand but that's fine - you want to be aspirational but beware this may be the reason you get a high bounce rate from folk (especially then given the delivery fees). 

The green colour you use on the site is quite sharp though and you may consider changing this to a softer tone colour just so it doesn't pop to the eyes. 

The other thing to consider to ensure you dont get a high bounce rate of visitors to your site is developing the right customer review strategy. It's never too early to start collecting reviews and learning from what they tell you - that is the best feedback on your site. At Syntellio, this is exactly what we help businesses with, especially those just starting out. 

I hope this has been helpful.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, where can I find it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1456 90 312

Hey Wear Morphosis,

The search bar should be placed on the top right of the header beside the login and cart instead of being placed in the middle. The green header template should be shifted from below the main menu to above the logo instead. Other keen observations regarding site improvement are as follows:

1. A home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu for ease of search and navigation to the homepage.
  2. The main menu should be somehow shifted towards the right as well. 
  3. The newsletter bar is somehow wide. Try decreasing its width to make it look even better.
  4. The logo does not describe the store name completely. Try adding some more text and a tint of graphics as well for a more professional logo icon.
  5. The footer should be modified a little. All footer links should be aligned vertically in a single column.
  6. The newsletter should be placed in the middle after the footer links followed by social links at the last.
  7. Testimonials are a must for instant brand promotion.
  8. Reviews need to be added below each product for better customer choice.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store improvement helps you achieve a lot in the days to come.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
977 47 142

Hey @onurcolak ,

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
46 3 12

I can see that you have information about shipping, Returns & Refunds, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages and noticed that you have wonderful collection of products.

You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes