Can anyone give any feedback on my store, especially the knife product?
I'm new to this, so I just focused only on fb ads for now. It is pretty well for the first day, cuz I got 3 purchases just in the first 12 hours.
However, it is the third day now, I got no more purchases and the data is becoming worse than the first day.
Did anyone have the same situation and how you solved it?
Leave any comments, any suggestions, any thougts below. Thank you!!!
Here the link of my store(the landing page of the ads)
and this is the screenshot.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @MainlineKiwi, I hope you are doing well! Here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- In the footer, add a separate page of shipping policy.
- Store looks aesthetically appealing. You need to maximize customer engagement in your store.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add review carousel on the homepage.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Hi @MainlineKiwi ,
I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. At this time when the competition is top-notch it is becoming extremely difficult to get organic traffic on your store.
Paid marketing is the way how almost all the e-commerce store owners driver there sales from.
You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.
Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting
Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:
You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.