My jewelry shop is only a month or two old, not much traffic yet, but I know how these things go. Just want to get a feedback, first impressions, things I could improve, etc... thanks!
Congratulations on your Shopify store!
Just take a look at your store and have some suggestions to help you improve:
- Your banner needs to have more meaning and a CTA button.
- Also, the CTA button here.
- And maybe you can consider moving this section to between two sections above.
- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see product details faster.
- I've seen your Instagram account and it has many real-life product photos. So to take this advantage, you can create an Instagram gallery for your store.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease and also make it shoppable.
- On your product pages, add the Quantity section and a title for your description.
- I know those products are handmade products, so they need to have high prices. So you can consider using some ways to attract your future customers like discounts, free shipping, or bundles.
By the way, your products are so beautiful. Hope you keep creating those amazing products.
Hope this helps!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps.
1. Home Page
I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want.
The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility.
Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages. I personally love a Slide for banner. I believe it’s a stunning outfit for your store.
It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page. Your featured collection doesn’t have any CTA (Add to Card, Buy Now). Sometimes purchase decision is made in a second. Don’t miss it.
Your Favicon is hard to see. Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.
I can see you have Facebook and Instagram. Making a section for Facebook and instagram is a good idea. Make the most of social Platform.
2. Product Page
More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization
Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page. The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.
You have a very long product description. The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business. Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings. Use block text and bullet point. Use accordion to organize it.
You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
Hi @NineAmulets !
1. You have a very interesting hero banner image. But, I recommend adding a clear CTAs. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
2. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
3. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
4. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
5. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
6. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hey, there @NineAmulets here's what I'd like to suggest for your store -
1. You can shift your policy page down to the footer menu and restrict your header menu just to About us, and the products you're selling.
2. Somewhere I feel that your product names are quite long. Try and shorten them up and only include prime features if you want it to be covered in your product name.
3. Don't forget to add customer reviews to your store! They add authenticity to your store!
We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!
Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away.