Can anyone give me feedback on my website

Sugarybloss
1 0 0
My website is www.sugarybloss.com
0 Likes

Why should I buy of your website ? 

Hi @Sugarybloss 

Every website needs about 20 different features to convert visitors into customers and at the moment your site has about 5 of the features needed. If you improve in these areas you will convert more. 

Some areas to work on

• Home Page (flow this well)
  • Product Page (Build Trust and Have all the information about the product)
  • Checkout (be consistent with rest of website)
  • Improve Site Navigation (easy to navigate) 
  • Mobile Friendly 

Overall great start and good job on building a following on Instagram. I'll send over a my detailed review to your email now. Keep a look out for that. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes

Hi @Sugarybloss 

There are my comments to help your store get more sale :

• Invest more time to design your logo, try to make it look more meaningful and noticeable
  • Add favicon to your site 
  • Improve your Homepage Flow ( The good order should be : Hero image - Featured collection - About us - Featured product - Social proof - Instagram )
  • Create the quantity block to help customer increase the number of product they want to buy in your product detail page
  • Add social proof, FAQ, sale period and countdown timer to your product page to increase the reliable and FOMO effect
  • Invest more content to About us / Blog ..

Hope you find my comments helpful. Best of luck to your business ! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Sugary Bloss,

Optimizing your store can really help in business growth as overall store look and maintenance is the first thing the visitors notice and make up their mind whether to purchase a product or not. So, some important aspects if worked, can lead to an expansion in overall business growth. Few of them are mentioned below as follows:

1. "Trust badges" are a must for better site legitimacy.
  2. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  3. "Product Photography" should be from different angles for a better and clear product understanding.
  4. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlighting "free shipping and discount coupon offers" using a bold unique header template is the first thing to do.
  5. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  6. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  7. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding other social links as well apart from Instagram like Facebook, Twitter etc.
  8. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right and social links below them for better customer association.
  9. Improvement in the decisiveness of the customer can be done only if you add "product reviews" below each item.
  10. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  11. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  13. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  14. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the success be yours in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes