Can anyone help me?

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 3

Hi guys

I'm working with Shopify for 3-4 months now. I sometimes get a sale and then it stops for a couple of weeks. Can u guys give me some feedback on my store? I got traffic but too little atc & sales. https://hocl.company/

0 Likes
Highlighted

We have a couple clients who sell kids toys and cloths, which is where our experience and feedback comes from. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's long and should be shorter. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This Baby Kom Met Zuignap needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ..... No one is going to wait around to see what products are in the next section

3. I would pick a different product layout as the large and small product images does not work on the collection pages for a design layout

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

4. Move "secure payment logos" to the footer

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Highlighted
1 0 0
Thanks you so much !
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi HOCL,

General
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 3

Thank you for your reply!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Can you tell me how you added the full width banner at the bottom please :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello HOCL,

This is Salehelpr. Here I have described one of the reasons why your sales stopped suddenly:

The newly built websites usually take the help of paid traffic through Ads like Bing Ads and Google Adwords. The paid traffic is crucial and great, but have you considered your website organic traffic? You can’t rely on paid traffic in a long run. There you need to make sure you are generating enough of the organic traffic.

So, there is a possibility that you might have been dropped in the search rankings because of some penalty or any algorithm update. And due to this drop, you are experiencing a setback in sales because people are not able to find you in the search results.

For example, back in March, Google had released an unconfirmed but a crucial update which was being termed as Fred update. Maybe this Fred update might be the reason if you are experiencing a drop in search rankings.

Moreover, stay aware of Google’s other algorithms. Google Penguin – yes! you heard it right. Since it is now a part of Google’s core algorithm, it continuously checks and penalizes the sites with spam and bad links. Check if you are hit by Penguin by any chance.

SaleHelpr.com
Helping Shopify Store Owners make sales using website notifications with just 1 line of code. A trustnote family web app.
0 Likes