thanks for your time

Elvio Manfredi

0 Likes
Qualitycheck
Shopify Expert
1404 114 225

hi,

hope you doing good

1) Header could be made sticky to make the menu visible while scrolling.
2) Infinite scroll could be added to the Collection pages.
3) Save amount/Percentage could be added to the Products to showcase how much customer has saved.
4) Filters should be available on Collection pages to narrow down search based on customer's preference
5) sale, new, hot badges
6) Tabs can be added on the product page for description, reviews etc.
7 Dyanmic checkout button prduct page .

8) Checkbox for terms and conditions on the Cart page is the great idea to be.

if you want to customization 

feel free to reach out. 

GiulyElv
2 0 0

thank you very much for your very fast answer. we'll try to implement your tips in our store as soon as possible

have a great weekend

0 Likes
Qualitycheck
Shopify Expert
1404 114 225

thanks kind of word feel free to reach out. 

if you want to any customization in store

ready to help

MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
404 33 125

Hello @GiulyElv,

I've taken a look at your store. It is looking awesome! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. It will look better if you move the logo to the left side and the main menu to the center. 

2. The Home page seems to be a bit longer and most of the customers don't like scrolling too much. You can remove sections like SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER from the Home page as you already have it on the footer. 

3. Change Contacts to Contact Us.

4. A FAQ would be useful! 

5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

6. Add more specific product title in product pages.
     Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.

Example: https://fotoaforismi.store/products/framed-poster-20

7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
219 17 82

Hey @GiulyElv ,

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Tip #1: While clicking on your social plugins, it's opening at the same page. I would suggest that this opens up at a new tab, so that your customers still remain in your website.

Feedback #1: The currency dropdown on the top right, is not reflecting the changes in the website. Do check this.

Tip #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #3: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Aizada
Shopify Partner
381 34 153

HI @GiulyElv 

Everything on your site looks pretty decent, as well as the products. Here are a couple of thing I recommend changing: 

1) Add an Add to Cart button 

2) Get more reviews by giving discount for leaving a feedback. 

3) Increase the interval between the pop up (Someone purchased a ...)

4)On the collections page showcase more than two rows of product in a page 

5)On the Instafeed tag the products that are shown on the posts 

6) Create Insta galleries based on hashtags and place it on the homepage. It will work as a social proof. 

7) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here