Can someone give feedback on my store

Highlighted

I would like to know what's going on with my store what i need to improve and how to get more sale www.reidsboutique.com

Stay focus never give up on your dreams.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1826 116 278

Dear @Ulric_Reid 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

redispeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

redspace.png

• Add CTA at Button at hero banners
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
562 11 155

Hi @Ulric_Reid !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Ulric_Reid ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Congrats on your store. 

Firstly, you should check the page speed to see it runs fast or slow. This is a tool I use: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/frltpddfiy. Please check result for your page and improve it.

I also took a look at your home page and have some comments for you. May it help!

1. Spend the first screen on the banner.

The first screen when users visit your page is really important. So it's necessary for you to spend this screen showing the product you're selling. The banner is quite big and unnecessary. It also makes me a bit confused. So you should make the logo smaller and move the banner up. 

2. The CTA button

Make the CTA buttons on the banner outstanding and same size and style. The CTA button on the banner is primary button and it plays an important role in attracting customer's attention and making them take action. But currently, it's not as outstanding as buttons below.

gjbj.png

hnjj.png

You can easily compare 2 styles of button.

3. Make the header sticky

I suggest you make your header sticky. 

A sticky header helps customers access to the menu navigation when they land anywhere on your page. And another important field: the search field. You store has many products, a search field helps them find the product they want quickly.

4. Show all categories

You should show all categories you have right on your home page and put it at the top of the page (below the hero banner).

I see that you put some categories under the banner while you have more categories, right? If you don’t show all collections, customer will not know about other ones. If a customer visits your store and finds a hat for example, I think he will leave your site without buying anything after see your homepage.

You should also make the categories have the same style.

Also, I cannot click on the second image?

fv.png

5. Highlight the heading

Some headings need to highlighting such as: New Arrivals, Let Customers Speak for us... They represent for each content on your home page so they should be clear and remarkable.

nmlf.png

I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly. Check this article to know what can PageFly do to help you maximize the effectiveness of Shopify home page.

If you find my comments useful, you can like or mark it as solution. Have a nice day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
361 28 109

Hello @Ulric_Reid,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice store! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Font can be improved. The current font is not easily readable in many places.
2. Add 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' sections to help customers keep updated on the store products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
81 6 24

Hi @Ulric_Reid 

Just had a look at your store. Your store layout looks fine however I believe that you just need to add some in-store marketing elements for conversions. Are you collecting your store visitors email ids? As a strategy, integrate an email marketing mechanism to your store in order to collect your potential audience email ids and then sending them reminders and customized offers for conversion. Also, add a discount code game to your store like spin a sale. This will help in boosting your short term sales. 

Moreover, add a real-time sales notification pop up a mechanism to your store. This system will show recent sales notifications to your new visitors. This practice always helps in establishing social proof for your brand. You can use CareCart to integrate some strategies. They have positive reviews on the store.

For Store layout, you can try reworking on your homepage banner. The banner holds the value of the first impression so on the top you can try adding a marketing/brand video that should showcase your major brands and cool offers for the audience. This will help you in captivating your first-time visitors right away. 

For Facebook marketing, focus on the videos content to make it viral. Video always has a tendency to drive engagement and exposure. Good luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes