Hey @marinatambara ! Your store looks pretty decent, however, here are some suggestions from my side -
1. It took me sometime to understand how should i get back to homepage from product page! Pls include a header menu where you have a button of homepage along with your product offerings.
2. We can provide you with a favicon! Why not have 360-degree branding!
3. You have quite basic fonts. Plus we can come up with a moving cart button option!
4. Why don't you have carousel in your home page to showcase your best collection? Also, let's have a feature where as soon as the cursor touches the image, it bursts open or zooms in smoothly! All these little things add up in the user-experience!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Hi @marinatambara !
1. First of all, I would like to suggest you change the theme of the store - it is too simple and does not look professional.
2. Add a favicon
3. Add "About us" and "Contact us" pages
4. I like that you have divided your products by collections, so your store is user-friendly and organized.
5. You have a very good detailed product description. However, for the headings to add keywords, it will directly affect SEO.
6. Add articles/ posts to your blog. It is very good to have one, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.
7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
10. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.