Can someone give me feedback on my store?

Datdude
3 0 0

Acnecareshop.com

0 Likes
Datdude
3 0 0

I have been getting a decent amount of add to carts, but I’m not able to make conversions. Any ideas?

0 Likes

Dear Datdude,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

1. Go for predictive search.
  2. Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 30-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  3. Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  4. Social Media Link - Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages
  5. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  6. Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page
  7. Do some basic seo
  8. Add blog section to your store for traffic.
  9. Banner and images can be improved. 
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Acne Care Shop, 

"Almost two-thirds of shoppers leave items in their cart without making a purchase leading to a huge loss of potential sales". The main reason behind this is uneasy site navigation and wrong-site layout. The ultimate solution is "Site Optimization".Take care of a few points mentioned below for the same:

• Include prompt CTAs like "Shop Now" in the hero banner which sync well with your store theme and branding.
  • "Login" helps in better information security and keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • Add the "Gmail address" to your "Contact Us" section as well for strenghtening customer faith.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hello @Datdude ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• Your favicon is very small and unclear, try increasing the size of favicon.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @Datdude welcome to Shopify family,

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well maintained store.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. I
nvite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
2. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization. But by using other tools to improve your SEO, such as keyword research, you’ll be able to get more traffic from organic search results.
3. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
4. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add top announcement on your store by adding visually attractive stickers  like number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excites 
customer.(Attaching one of your image as refernce).
image_png_1748492007.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Datdude
3 0 0

Thanks for the suggestions.

I started to boost my conversions on my store but now they are starting to fall off. Im using facebook ads btw. Any ideas about what I could do it boost conversions on my store again?

0 Likes