Can someone give me feedback on my website? 😊

Irena
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I am struggling to make my www.amber-guru.com website as best as possible, but with this Narrative theme and their product page, it's difficult to do What do you guys think about my current website? Should I change a theme (I just didn't found any more suitable for my product), because a lot of people said that the product page is very bad? Or should I just change the code of the product page of the Narrative theme, I don't actually know is it hard to do or not

Thank you in advance! 🧡

Irena

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
497 10 85

Hello @Irena 

I am Vinod from Bombay India providing professional website design and development, Google ads Bing Ads, Conversion Rate Optimization and Email Marketing services to merchants across globe. 

I saw your website. Below is my feedback. 

1. The website looks really great. Great logo too. Good colors too. 

Keep the website as is and use the same theme you are currently using. 

The product page yes correct just update the code do gallery loads correctly in mobile I am just checking in mobile.

Add hand crafted with love and care on product details page.

If possible add the certificate too if the lab in the product gallery. 

Try to avoid refunds. Make all sales final. 

Add shipping page in which please mention shipping details 

Add return policy and refund policy 

Add privacy policy too. 

If you want any assistance to setup the gallery or any other thene updates feel free to let me know on my email

vinod@digitalcentrics.com

vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

Thank you

Vinod

@Irena wrote:

Hello,

I am struggling to make my www.amber-guru.com website as best as possible, but with this Narrative theme and their product page, it's difficult to do What do you guys think about my current website? Should I change a theme (I just didn't found any more suitable for my product), because a lot of people said that the product page is very bad? Or should I just change the code of the product page of the Narrative theme, I don't actually know is it hard to do or not

Thank you in advance! 🧡

Irena

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Science_seller
Tourist
8 0 2

When the website first loads, your images appear very pixelated and seem to be low quality for a few seconds, until they finish loading. This is likely, because the image files are too large. Here is a website that will compress your images for free and speed up load time: https://tinypng.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @Irena, the store looks great. Here is the feedback:

- Add a discount popup with a discount code. 

- Add policies in the footer menu.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Improve the product page.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes