Hello @Lady2019, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed. Make your store aesthetically appealing and professional to enhance the browsing experience of customers and increase the trustworthiness.
- I would recommend you to go for the light theme instead of the blue theme.
- Add policies in the footer menu.
- Add a call to action button on the home page.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Add reviews in the store, it helps in building trust with other visitors. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
These customer engagement tools will help you to make your store engaging and interactive enough to engage the visitors coming to your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features and store design, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!