Can someone help me and advise ?

Dani88
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there, 

I just recently started a yoga brand ( print on demand) and I'm looking for experts who could take a look at my webshop. This is my first webshop, tips are very welcome.

unrush.shop 

Thank you!

Greetings Dani

0 Likes

Dear Dani88,

Congratulation for your store.

unrush.png

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

Header/Footer -- 

Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a smart toggle search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for as well as go for sticky header.

Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator.

Home Page -- 

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. 

Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions. 

Collection Page --

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. 

Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.

Product Page -- 

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button.

I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale  that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.

Cart Page -- 

Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more. 

This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store. 

Integrations on your store --

How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions? 

Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks  on Google. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

1. Include live chat option that is visible on every page of your store to keep your customers happy and retain them. 
  2. There needs to be a strong colour coordination among all the colours used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colours used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.
  3. Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.
  4. Ensure your store speed is optimized. You can do this by checking your google page speed score. Minify codes that are redundant or apps that are slowing down the site speed.  Make your site mobile-friendly. 
  5. Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and colour coordination.
  6. Optimize your menu and use silo structure.
  7. Do Google Shopping Ads
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Dani88 

It is a well design store, the logo and the brand name are great as well. 

And I respect the fact that you are working with 1 tree planted. That is a great contribution.

I have noticed one  that might affect your conversion and it is the prices. You must be aware that there are a lot of platforms that offer sports wear that is more affordable, and you need to have a strong advantage over them in order for a person to make a purchase from you for the price tag you have. The prices for your items are the same as on Gym Shark, which means that your products have to be on the same level as those sportswear giants.

I recommend finding that unique thing that only your product has and enhancing that, emphasize that. 

It is amazing that you have a blog with some nice tips there. I recommend using the posts there to not only drive traffic but convert to your buyers. For that, research more on how blogging can contribute your business, especially in the sports niche. 

Finally, I see that you are using different apps for reviews and rewards, I would like to offer you our app  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here

Hi @Dani88 ,

I just had a look at your store. It’s Amazing! I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store even better. 

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Featured Images:  The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ on the homepage to engage users. I like your product page though, it has everything at its place.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: its worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and free shipping above certain value can be added.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 24. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

nucl.png

A/B testing: Always try  A/B testing to see which version of the webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion. A/B testing should be done with few product pages without display 'you may also like' or 'any product collection' which might result in clicks and user taken to another product

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Rose
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 55

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would be happy to provide some feedback on your store. Here are a few recommendations:

Cleaner Homepage

I can see you have a lot of information on your homepage, which is great! However, I would recommend cleaning up the content so that it is more pleasing aesthetically. For instance, the buttons don't line up:

31-22-k4y0z-03mse

Having cleaner lines will make things look more cohesive. This may mean to have all your product images the same size or to tweak the themes code to align everything. In any case, I would suggest reviewing the visual aspects of your homepage so everything lines up neatly.

Informative Pages in Main Menu

I can see in your footer menu that you have some great informative pages such as an About page and a Contact page. Both these pages are crucial in making your site more user friendly and trustworthy. This is why I would suggest adding a link to these pages in your main menu for more visibility. This is sure to increase conversion as it builds trust in your brand and company. 

Feature Gift Cards

I also noticed you have a page for Gift Cards in your footer menu as well as your Men and Women dropdown menus. That's great - especially during these uncertain times. As such, I would suggest adding a section to your homepage to feature the gift cards more prominently. It is not as visible as it could be while nestled in the menus. Simply adding a banner in your header would catch the customers eye and entice them to look into it. 

Live Chat

Lastly, I would suggest adding a live chat function on your website. With e-commerce purchases growing every day, a live chat function is sure to increase conversion and the likelihood of purchasing. We have a few applications that can help you with this function.

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2451 142 443

Hello @Dani88, your store looks professional. Here is the feedback:-

1. You should display the bigger banner image in the first fold of the homepage. The current one looks too small. 

2.  In the footer, you have given the heading 'pages'. Instead of that, you should keep it as quick links.

3. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

If you would like to implement this integration on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app. Also, you can track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hi @Dani88 ,

Congratulations on your store. I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. The menu in the header is not easily visible. Increase the font size and make the text bold. 

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic

4. In the header sub-menus, make every first letter in a word capital. Example: "Yoga leggings" to "Yoga Leggings"

5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

6. In the footer, change the first letter in a word capital. Example: "Contact us" and "About us" to "Contact Us" and "About Us"

7. It will look better if you increase the font size of the site a little bit (in the footer, product listing, product page ,etc)

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 39 results indexed by Google. But your website has 194+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Dani88
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing my webshop. In the coming days, I will go throw your points with my web designer and apply your suggestions.  I will get back to you may have any questions. 

Thank you again!

Dani

0 Likes
Dani88
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Aizada, 

Thank you so much for reviewing my webshop. I appreciate your honest point about the price level, will think about it.  I will learn about how to use blogs as a sales channel. Good idea!

Than you again, 

Stay safe, stay healthy! 

Best, Dani

0 Likes
Dani88
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Pallavi, 

0 Likes