Can someone please give me feedback..

KustomKila
4 0 0

My speed score is super low and it takes my site forever to load.  I am getting visitors, but low sales.

www.kustomkreationzbykila.com

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @KustomKila 

Hope you are doing good . Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Firstly Improve the store Logo, which gives Identity and Separates from the competition.

Try a nice background color, which makes the store more attractive.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons in the collections.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @KustomKila 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Need to do ON PGE SEO
  • Improve your store speed for mobile

kistspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action and adjust menu

announcementbar.png

• Use the predictive search feature
  • Change background color
  • At footer:

kistfooter.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Collection page layout needs to improve
  • Product page layout needs to improve

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @KustomKilaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You need to work on the layout of the product page. Make it professionals and user-friendly. Below is the standard product page layout that you can refer to.

Love_Hair_Product_page.jpg

- Store should be both mobile and desktop responsive.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add Web Push Notifications. They are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

- Reach customers with the help of email marketing automation. Target them on the basis of their browsing behavior.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
KustomKila
4 0 0
Thank you so much
0 Likes
KustomKila
4 0 0
Thank you. I’ve had so many great suggestions. This is going to be a busy
weekend.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @KustomKila,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

0 Likes
KustomKila
4 0 0

Is your app only for marketing?

0 Likes

Hi @KustomKila 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @KustomKila

AiTrillion is an all-in-one eCommerce marketing platform. You don't have to install multiple apps. Installing multiple apps can affect the speed of your store. Features that you can access with AiTrillion:

• Email Marketing Automation
  • Loyalty & refer a friend program
  • Product Reviews  
  • Announcement/ timer bar
  • Web push notification
  • Smart Popup
  • Trending/ new arrivals/ recently viewed products section

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

0 Likes