Hey The Apostolic Beauty,
"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:
Hope you find the suggestions useful.
Hey The Apostolic Beauty, welcome to the Shopify family!
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks
1. I would suggest for a good logo on your website, because logos is the foundation of your brand identity and makes a strong first impression.
2. The main banner in the homepage seems blurred out, I suggest you use a better quality image there.
3. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.
4. When I went through your product catalog, I noticed a few dresses and watches are on sale, and some even sold out. Now as a passerby, this will catch my attention that it's a hot seller but nowadays attention span is really short. So you would have to grab hold of it. Also though your product catalog is small right now - i.e. limited products, there still needs something to push me to buy - right now. Just like in a real life store, you want to display your best offers, top sellers, new arrivals right at the window of the store, isn't it? In the case of your store, I don't get this urgency at all.
Suggestion: Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention.
Your constant goal as a store (online or offline) is to quickly make a passerby become a shopper.
Try these feedbacks out and if you want more help, feel free to message me back anytime :D
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hey @kylapolk ,
1st impression, you have a great collection of clothes and I am hoping that your customers would love your products!
In terms of store design, I have a few feedbacks
1. The home page has a few products under hot new styles section but their pricing is not mentioned
2. You can reduce the number of red elements on your website to make it more visually appealing and less eye-straining. It will make your product images pop out more.
3. The product details page uses too much red color. I would recommend you to make the text in this section black and keep the cart to cart button red so that the focus remains on the "add to cart" button. It'll be visually better.
4. I noticed that some of your products have many variations inside them. The T-shirt in the above photo is an example of the same. I would recommend you to keep the variations as separate individual products and group them as a collection instead. It would allow users to discover better.
Wish you all the best!